- Psychologists registration board of victoria. Barrister & Solicitor 1985 -
1. Ian Potter Foundation, 1992: Emotion recognition in recent-onset schizophrenia (with A/Prof. H. J. Jackson, Prof. R. J., Wales and A/Prof. P. Pattison), $ 10,000 conditionally matched with $10,000 by University of Melbourne to total $20,000.
2. Commonwealth Department of Health, Housing, Local Government and Community Service, 1995: General practice evaluation program seeding grant. "The role of the GP in the diagnosis and management of psychotic disorders" (with P. D. McGorry, S. Carbone), $ 8,000.
3. VicHealth, Victorian Health Promotion Foundation, Research Program Grants Scheme, 1996-1998: Preventative Strategies in Early Psychosis (with P.D. McGorry, H.J. Jackson, G. Paton, A. Yung) $738,806
4. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Australia Pty Ltd, 1997 - 2000: Recovery-Plus study, $100,000.
5. Department of Human Services Turning the Tide Tender No. T752, 1998-2001. Cannabis and first-episode psychosis: Randomised controlled trial of a cognitive-behavioural intervention - The CAP Project (with P.D. McGorry) $277,580 + $50,000.
6. VicHealth, Victorian Health Promotion Foundation, Research Program and Project Grant, 1999-2001, Preventive strategies in youth mental health (with P.D. McGorry, A. Chanen, H.J. Jackson) $450,146.
7. National Health and Medical Research Council Project Grant (with H.J. Jackson, P.D. McGorry). 2001 competing standard project grant 145760: A comparison of an integrated psychological intervention with ‘befriending’ in first-presentation psychosis. $355,000
8. Victorian Health Promotion Foundation (J. Edwards, J. Cocks, C. Bennett, P. Burnett, D. Maude, S. Pica, R. Bell, S. Harrigan, D. Dick, N. James). 1997 Early Treatment of Persisting Positive Symptoms in First-Episode Psychosis: Recovery Plus. $45,000
9. Department of Human Services, Victoria, (with P.D. McGorry) 1997-