1. National Health & Medical Research Council Postdoctoral Training Fellowship. AU$210,019. “Improving the care of obese youth to minimise long-term burden of disease”. Jan 2011.
2. Cell Biology, Development and Disease Theme Funding, Murdoch Childrens Research institute. AU$25,000. The Childhood Overweight BioRepository of Australia 2012.
3. Cell Biology, Development and Disease Theme Funding, Murdoch Childrens Research institute. AU$19,964. The Childhood Overweight BioRepository of Australia 2011.
4. NHMRC – National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (General Practice Division). AU$640,000. ‘Better outcomes for obese children in General Practice: Randomised Controlled Trial of a new shared-care Model vs. usual care’. Associate Investigator status. Oct 2007. This is a novel RCT that will examine, over 3 years, how childhood obesity may be effectively managed by a shared model that incorporates both primary care and tertiary weight management attendances.
5. NHMRC – National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (General Practice Division). AU$434,450. ‘Improving the assessment, management and treatment of childhood obesity in General Practice in Australia. Associate Investigator status. Oct 2007. This study is being run from the Centre for Obesity Research and Excellence at Monash University.
6. Australian Diabetes Society - Servier National Diabetes Strategy Grant in Memory of Barry Young. AU$21,000. ‘Addressing Type 2 diabetes in the childhood and adolescent population in Australia: Phase 1 – Identification of children/adolescents with established Type 2 diabetes’. Oct 2007. This study is examining the prevalence of Type 2 diabetes in youth in Victoria.
7. Murdoch Childrens Research Institute Cross-theme Funding AU$160,000. To establish the M-POWR (Multidisciplinary Paediatric Obesity and W