Associate Professor Shanton Chang is a research and teaching academic at The School of Computing and Information Systems at the University of Melbourne. He is also Associate Dean (International) at the Melbourne School of Engineering.
Research interests include:
- Online behaviour from a socio-technical perspective (with particular interest in health, business and educational contexts)
- Information needs and information behaviour
- IT security and organisational culture
- IT in a global environment
- Change management
- Qualitative research methodologies