Social and Family Research Fund (S$62,160*), Ministry of Social and Family Development Singapore, 2016-2018
- Project title: How parenting factors and child educational environment influence children’s online risk-taking behaviors: A mixed method assessment
(*Won the grant as a Chief Investigator but transfered the CI position to one of the Investigators (Dr. Lwin) upon resignation from Nanyang Technological University)
Ministry of Education Tier 1 Grant (S$79,760, Chief Investigator), Ministry of Education Singapore, 2014-2017
- Project title: The role of socialization agents in adolescents' responses to mobile marketing: A consumer socialization perspective
Health Service Research Competitive Research Grant (S$402,720, Investigator), Ministry of Health Singapore, 2013-2016
- Project title: A time-based assessment of children’s advertising guidelines on child food consumption and preference in Singapore
Ministry of Education Tier 1 Grant (S$99,520, Investigator), Ministry of Education Singapore, 2013-2016
- Project title: The impact of advertising and social media on Singapore adolescents’ and youths’ materialism and unhealthy consumption behaviors: A multi-disciplinary approach
Internal Grants (University/School Level)
Faculty Research Grant Scheme (A$14,844.40, Chief Investigator), Faculty of Arts, University of Melbourne, 2016-2017.
- Project title: Parenting and digital risks: A cross-cultural approach
Asian Consumer Insight Grant (S$199,600, Investigator), Nanyang Business School, 2015-2018.
- Project title: Future health in Asia: A multi-country study of health information and health benefit seeking behaviors