Group Leader and Senior Research Fellow, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, NHMRC RD Wright Fellow
• NHMRC Grant funding since 2000 of $2.7 million, including over $450,000 as CIA
• Peer reviewed grant support from other bodies of over $4M as Principal Investigator or Chief Investigator, including $260,000 recent Perpetual Foundation Grant (CIA)
• Finalist (of two nationally) for a special Ramaciotti Foundation $1M initiative in 2007.
• Continuing productive National and International research collaborations
• Firmly established independent research profile and management role (currently 7 students, 2 post-docs, 3 research assistants and 4 research nurses).
• Established international recognition in chromatin biology and emerging recognition in epigenetics research reflected by invitations to speak at International Conferences, including a recent plenary lecture.
• Invited speaker at many National Conferences, and research institutes and universities