Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- Development of new mineral targeting strategies using 3D modelling and numerical fluid flow simulation techniques in Western Victoria
- Micro X-ray Diffraction Aanalysis of Painted Surfaces
- Pb-Pb step - leaching: Progress and future prospects for the direct dating of minerals
- Testing the 'Fool's Clock' and tales from fluid inclusions
- Using 3D modelling and numerical deformation - fluid flow simulations to target gold mineralisation around basalt domes in the Stawell Zone, Central Victoria
Journal Articles Refereed
- 40Ar/39Ar analyses of clinopyroxene inclusions in African diamonds: implications for source ages of detrital diamonds
- A transmission electron microscopy study of silica and kerogen biosignatures in-1.9 Ga gunflint microfossils
- Extracellular proteins limit the dispersal of biogenic nanoparticles
- Fractionation of bulk rock composition due to porphyroblast growth: effects on eclogite facies mineral equilibria, Pam Peninsula, New Caledonia
- Improving isochron calculations with robust statistics and the bootstrap
- Interaction of adakitic melt-peridotite: Implications for the high-Mg# signature of Mesozoic adakitic rocks in the eastern North China Craton
- Kasolite from the British empire mine, Arkaroola, South Australia
- Magnetic and chemical stratigraphy for the Werribee Plains basaltic lava flow-field, Newer Volcanics Province, southeast Australia: implications for eruption frequency
- Melt loss and the preservation of granulite facies mineral assemblages
- Mineral chemistry and thermobarometry of inclusions from De Beers Pool diamonds, Kimberley, South Africa
- Mineralogical Biosignatures and the Search for Life on Mars
- Model biomimetic studies of templated growth and assembly of nanocrystalline FeOOH
- Pink lanthanite-(Nd) from Whitianga Quarry, Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
- Pre-1.8 Ga tectono-magmatic evolution of the Kalkadoon-Leichhardt Belt: implications for the crustal architecture and metallogeny of the Mount Isa Inlier, northwest Queensland, Australia
- Supergene clinobisvanite pseudomorphs after supergene dreyerite from Lively's Mine, Arkaroola, South Australia
- The formation of eclogite facies metatroctolites and a general petrogenetic grid in Na2O-CaO-FeO-MgO-Al2O3-SiO2-H2O (NCFMASH)
- The interpretation of reaction textures in Fe-rich metapelitic granulites of the Musgrave Block, central Australia: constraints from mineral equilibria calculations in the system K2O-FeO-MgO-Al2O3-SiO2-H2O-TiO2-Fe2O3
- Ultrastructure, aggregation-state, and crystal growth of biogenic nanocrystalline sphalerite and wurtzite
- Unusual noble gas compositions in polycrystalline diamonds: preliminary results from the Jwaneng kimberlite, Botswana
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Major Reports And Working Papers
- 40Ar/39Ar Dating of mineralisation - developments and application. Annual Report, 30 June 2004.
- 40Ar/39Ar Dating of mineralisation - developments and application. Quarterly Report, 30 September 2004.
- 40Ar/39Ar Dating of mineralisation - developments and application. Quarterly report, 31 December 2004.
- 40Ar/39Ar Dating of mineralisation - developments and application. Quarterly report, 31 March 2004.
- Pb-Pb step-leaching as a possible means of dating mineralisation, metamorphism and deformation. Final report, 30 September 2004.
- Pb-Pb step-leaching as a possible means of dating mineralisation, metamorphism and deformation. Quarterly report, 31 March 2004.