Subject area for
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- From Milk to Curd: Molecular Assembly and Microstructure in Complex Dairy Products
- Hierarchically designed materials for the separation of bioactive food components
- Milk nutraceuticals: a biotechnology opportunity for Australian and Indian dairy producers.
- Ultrasonic emulsification of food ingredients
- Ultrasonics as a New Platform Technology in Dairy Processing
Journal Articles Refereed
- A reliable method of extracting the rheological properties of fruit purees from flow loop data
- Genetic engineering for removing food allergens from plants
- Hierarchical mesoporous silica materials for separation of functional food ingredients - A review
- Interior and surface colour development during wheat grain steaming
- The Effects of both Preparation Method and Season On the Supercritical Extraction Of Ginger
- The Influence of Load Geometry on Temperature Distribution During Microwave Heating
- Ultrasonic enhancement of the supercritical extraction of ginger
- What is important in the simulation of spray dryer performance and how do current CFD models perform?