Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
- A liquid chromatograph-mass spectrometer for plant metabolomics
- ADAPTATION OF A RANGE OF WHEAT TYPES TO ELEVATED ATMOSPHERIC CO2 CONCENTRATION
- Assembly & function of arabinogalactan-proteins: a class of proteoglycans involved in plant growth & development
- Assembly and function of arabinogalactan-proteins: a class of proteoglycans involved in plant growth and development
- Australian Centre for Plant Functional Genomics
- COLLABORATION AGREEMENT - FLAGSHIP RESEARCH FUND-FOOD FUTURES - REDESIGNING GRAIN POLYSACCHARIDES
- New techniques for examining protein regulation in plants
- PHYTOCAPPING FOR SUSTAINABLE WASTE CONTAINMENT SYSTEMS AND REDUCTION OF GREENSHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS AND ODOUR FROM WASTE DISPOSAL SITES
- Physiology of grape quality
- Sulfur-rich health compounds in onions: a physiological and genetic investigation
Journal Articles Refereed
- A barley cellulose synthase-like CSLH gene mediates (1,3;1,4)-beta-D-glucan synthesis in transgenic Arabidopsis.
- Analysis of the Oryza sativa plasma membrane proteome using combined protein and peptide fractionation approaches in conjunction with mass spectrometry.
- Changes in the sugarcane metabolome with stem development. Are they related to sucrose accumulation?
- Characterisation of secreted polysccharides and (glyco)proteins from suspension cultures of Pyrus communis
- Comparative responses of Lolium perenne and Phalaris aquatica to multiple growth stresses
- High-throughput mapping of cell wall polymers within and between plants using novel microarrays.
- Identification of variability in phenological responses in canola-quality Brassica juncea for utilisation in Australian breeding programs
- Increased abundance of proteins involved in phytosiderophore production in boron tolerant barley.
- Metabolic profiling of transgenic wheat over-expressing the high-molecular-weight Dx5 glutenin subunit
- Metabolite profiling reveals distinct changes in carbon and nitrogen metabolism in phosphate-deficient barley plants (Hordeum vulgare L).
- Mixed linkage (1→3),(1→4)-β-D-glucan is not unique to the Poales and is an abundant component of Equisetum arvense cell walls.
- Molecular characterization of two Arabidopsis thaliana glycosyltransferase mutants, rra1 and rra2, which have a reduced residual arabinose content in a polymer tightly associated with the cellulosic wall residue.
- Molecular control of glucan-synthase-like protein NaGSL1 and callose synthesis during growth of Nicotiana alata pollen tubes
- Nutrient uptake and apparent balances for rice-wheat sequences. I. Nitrogen
- Nutrient uptake and apparent balances for rice-wheat sequences. II. Phosphorus
- Nutrient uptake and apparent balances for rice-wheat sequences. III. Potassium
- Plant cell wall biosynthesis: genetic, biochemical and functional genomics approaches to the identification of key genes
- Reducing haziness in white wine by overexpression of Saccharomyces cerevisiae mannoproteins, Yol155p and Ydr055w
- Shooting control by brassinosteroids: metabolomic analysis and effect of brassinazole on Malus prunifolia, the Marubakaido apple-rootstock.
- Temporal and spatial appearance of wall polysaccharides during cellularization of barley (Hordeum vulgare) endosperm
- The effect of sulfur fertilizer on glucoraphanin levels in broccoli (B.oleracea L.var. italica) at different growth stages
- The genetic basis of variation among wheat cultivars in tolerance to competition by ryegrass (Lolium rigidum)
- The genetics and transcriptional activity of the cellulose synthase-like HvCslF gene family in barley.
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters