Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
- A methodological perspective of commercial property cycle research in China
- Beyond the moving camera: Systems development for interactive immersive exploration of urban environments.
- Contesting characters at Hedgeley Dene
- Council House 2 (CH2), Melbourne CBD: A Green Building Showcase in the Making
- EcoHome reflection on research outcomes in light of initial research grant Intentions – a multidisciplinary approach to complex housing sustainability issues.
- Envisioning Systems: software with a world view
- Impact of the 2008 Olympic Games on the Beijing residential market
- Slippery Urban Characters: Thai-ing Down Place Identity
- Translation between Multiple Representations of Spatial Data.
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- Advanced Computational Modelling Infrastructure Network in Built Environment
- INTERNATIONAL PLANNING AND HISTORY SOCIETY CONFERENCE CHICAGO USA JULY 2008
- MODELLING ENVIRONMENTAL AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF CONSTRUCTION
- Simulating the Carbon Footprint of Urban Development for Metropolitan Melbourne
- Sustaining places: public space design in a time of loss
- TRANSNATIONAL AND TEMPORARY: PLACE-MAKING,STUDENTS AND COMMUNITY IN CENTRAL MELBOURNE - Populated from Themis conversion
- The Character of Urban Intensification: Protecting and Creating Place Identity in Activity Centres
- What is urban character? Defining, constructing & regulating urban place identity
Journal Articles Refereed
- At the Intersection of Invisibilities: Canadian Women, Homelessness and Health Outside the 'Big City'
- Captial gains and architectural losses: the transformative journey of Caudill Rowlett Scott (1948-1994)
- Cisterns, drainage and lavatories in Pompeian houses, Casa dei Capitelli Colorati (VII.4.51), Casa della Caccia Antica (VII.4.48), and Casa dei Capitelli Figurati (VII.4.57)
- Complex relationships between détournement and récupération in Melbourne’s street (graffiti and stencil) art scene.
- Effectiveness of 'Green' Building Rating Tools:A Review of Performance
- Sustainability Uptake on Housing in Metropolitan Australia: An Institutional Problem, Not a Technological One
- The Roman theatre at Gubbio
- The unintended segregation of transnational students in central Melbourne
- Urban Threads
- Urban discourses and neural networks: the relevance of deluzian characteristics of group for neurons/brains and bodies/cities
- Village ghetto land - Myth, social conditions, and housing policy in Parkdale, Toronto, 1879-2000
- Who has the street smarts? The role of emotion in co-creating the city
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reports And Working Papers
Research Book Chapters