Subject area for
- BIOPHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF PEPTIDES REPRESENTING ENDOGENOUS PROCESSING OF HUMAN PRION PROTEIN
- CELLULAR CONTROL OF HIV REPLICATION IN ASTROCYTES - MELBOURNE EARLY CAREER RESEARCHER GRANT SCHEME 2006
- How do glycosaminoglycans promote the propagation of prions?
- INTERACTION OF VIRAL AND MYCOBACTERIAL INFECTIONS IN THE LUNG
- Identifying key steps in the processing of proteins involved in Alzheimer's and Prion diseases
- Investigation into the pathogenesis of prion diseases
- Multi-photon imaging for infection, immunity, and self recognition
- Next Generation Profiling of Exosomal RNA in Neurodegenerative Disease
- RD Wright Biomedical Career Development Award
- ROLE OF CODON 129 POLYMORPHISM IN FORMATION OF PRION STAINS
- Real-time detection of misfolded Prion conformations for live-cell imaging
- Research Fellowship
- Role of the GxxxG domain in the function of mammalian prion proteins
- The association of mutations linked to familial forms of TSE diseases with alterations in prion protein conformation, stability and pathogenicity
- practitioner fellowship
Journal Articles Refereed
- Bloodstream infection surveillance in smaller hospitals
- Cephalosporin resistant urinary tract infections in young children.
- Dominant roles of the polybasic proline motif and copper in the PrP23-89-mediated stress protection response
- Enzymatic detergent treatment protocol that reduces protease-resistant prion protein load and infectivity from surgical-steel monofilaments contaminated with a human-derived prion strain
- Glycosylation influences cross-species formation of protease-resistant prion protein.
- Implementation of a pilot surveillance program for smaller acute care hospitals
- MRSA infections in smaller hospitals, Victoria, Australia
- Mouse-adapted sporadic human Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease prions propagate in cell culture
- N-terminal truncation of prion protein affects both formation and conformation of abnormal protease-resistant prion protein generated in vitro.
- Novel monocyclic and bicyclic loop mimetics of brain-derived neurotrophic factor
- Packaging of prions into exosomes is associated with a novel pathway of PrP processing.
- Quality of data reported to a smaller hospital pilot surveillance program
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters