Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
- Accelerating vascularization of a novel tissue engineering organ chamber
- Development of DNA targeted platinum agents as potential anticancer drugs
- Effective communication and improved patient safety: addressing the complexities of managing high risk medications in metropolitan and regional hospitals
- Fractures and Epilepsy - Investigating Cellular Electrophysiology
- Interferon and neural injury
- MODULATION OF NADPH OXIDASE FUNCTION BY PROSTACYCLIN AND THROMBOXANE RECEPTOR SIGNALLING IN ARTERIES
- Molecular devices flexstation II: a device to enable state of the art information-rich cellular assays of drug effects
- Molecular evolution and toxinology of colubrid snake venom toxins
- Neural-Inflammation and its impact on stroke.
- New treatments for lung scarring
- Optimising vascularisation of tissue engineering chambers for construction of robust tissues
- ROLES OF NDPH OXIDASE AND CAVEOLAE IN OXIDATIVE
- THE INTERFACE BETWEEN INNATE AND ADAPTIVE IMMUNITY
- The central nucleus of the amygdala and alcohol-seeking behaviour
Journal Articles Refereed
- 2-Methoxyestradiol – a unique blend of activities generating a new class of anti-tumour/anti-inflammatory agents
- 8-OH-DPAT-induced effects on prepulse inhibition: Pre- vs. post-synaptic 5-HT1A receptor activation
- A novel system allowing long-term simultaneous video-electroencephalography recording, drug infusion and blood sampling in rats
- AEP-monitor/2 derived, composite auditory evoked potential index (AAI-1.6) and bispectral index as predictors of sevoflurane concentration in children
- Adverse drug reactions to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, COX-2 inhibitors and paracetamol in a paediatric hospital.
- Airway wall remodelling and hyperresponsiveness: Modelling remodelling in vitro and in vivo
- Anti-remodelling drugs for the treatment of asthma: Requirement for animal models of airway wall remodelling
- Antigen-induced airway inflammation in the Brown Norway rat results in airway smooth muscle hyperplasia
- Antihypertrophic actions of the natriuretic peptides in adult rat cardiomyocytes: importance of cyclic GMP
- B-type natriuretic peptide prevents acute hypertrophic responses in the diabetic rat heart: Importance of cyclic GMP
- Conformationally constrained single-chain peptide mimics of relaxin B-chain secondary structure
- Development and validation of the self-administration of medication tool
- Differential protein binding of indinavir and saquinavir in matched maternal and umbilical cord plasma
- Discovery of Water-Soluble Antioxidant Flavonols without Vasorelaxant Activity
- Documentation of medication management by graduate nurses in patient progress notes: a way forward for patient safety.
- Early inducible nitric oxide synthase 2 (NOS 2) activity enhances ischaemic skin flap survival.
- Estradiol treatment and its interaction with the cholinergic system: Effects on cognitive function in healthy young women
- Evidence for an interaction between neuropeptide Y and the melanocortin-4 receptor on feeding in the rat
- Extra-adipocyte leptin release in human obesity and its relation to sympathoadrenal function
- Gene transfer: Manipulating and monitoring function in cells and tissues
- Glycosylation influences cross-species formation of protease-resistant prion protein
- Good statistical practice in pharmacology - Problem 1
- Good statistical practice in pharmacology - Problem 2
- How graduate nurses use protocols to manage patients' medications
- Interaction of corticosterone and nicotine in regulation of prepulse inhibition in mice
- Involvement of CCR3-reactive chemokines in eosinophil survival
- Involvement of serotonin(1A) receptors in cardiovascular responses to stress: a radio-telemetry study in four rat strains
- MEDICATION KNOWLEDGE AND SELF-MANAGEMENT BY PEOPLE WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES
- N-terminal truncation of prion protein affects both formation and conformation of abnormal protease-resistant prion protein generated in vitro
- Navigating transdermal diffusion with multiphoton fluorescence lifetime imaging
- Neuraminidase inhibitor resistance in influenza viruses
- Prepulse inhibition of acoustic startle in spontaneously hypertensive rats
- Professional Code or Legal Sanction: Pharmacy in China
- Specific targeting, biodistribution, and lack of immunogenicity of chimeric anti-GD3 monoclonal antibody KM871 in patients with metastatic melanoma: Results of a phase I trial
- The educational preparation of undergraduate nursing students in pharmacology: a survey of lecturers' perceptions and experiences
- The educational preparation of undergraduate nursing students in pharmacology: clinical nurses' perceptions and experiences of graduate nurses' medication knowledge
- The educational preparation of undergraduate nursing students in pharmacology: perceptions and experiences of lecturers and students
- The electroencephalograph during anesthesia and emergence in infants and children
- The next generation of phosphodiesterase inhibitors: Structural clues to ligand and substrate selectivity of phosphodiesterases
- The role of gp130/IL-6 cytokines in the development of pulmonary fibrosis: critical determinants of disease susceptibility and progression?
- Topical Lignocaine for Pain in Acute Otitis Media: Results of a double-blind randomised trial.
- Understanding the cardioprotective effects of flavonols: Discovery of relaxant flavonols without antioxidant activity
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reference Works
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
- Improving drug use for children in the developing world.
- Life-threatening milk-alkali syndrome resulting from antacid ingestion during pregnancy.
- Pharmacology content in undergraduate nursing programs: Is there enough to support nurses in providing safe and effective care?
- Probable herbal medication induced fulminant hepatic failure
- Propofol for pediatric sedation
Research Book Chapters