Subject area for
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- ATIP, a novel protein which inhibits cancer cell growth and its role in diagnosis and grading of prostate cancer in veterans
- BIOPHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF PEPTIDES REPRESENTING ENDOGENOUS PROCESSING OF HUMAN PRION PROTEIN
- BMP4 - a metastasis suppressor gene in breast cancer
- DOES PROSTATE CANCER DIFFER WHEN GROWING IN PROSTATE AND BONE - Populated from Themis conversion
- METHYLATION IN DUCTAL CARCINOMA IN SITU
- Pathogenesis of Reflux Induced Injury In A Human Oesophagectomy Model
- RAPID DETECTION OF CARRIERS WITH BRCA1/2 MUTATION DETECTION IN BREAST, OVARIAN AND PROSTATE CANCER USING HIGH RESOLUTION MELTING
- Role of proteoglycans in preventing thrombosis within the human placenta.
- SOMATIC AND GERMLINE BRCA1 METHYLATION AND BREAST CANCER PREDISPOSITION.
Journal Articles Refereed
- A case of mucormycosis limited to the parotid gland
- A molecular diagnostic test for distinguishing lung adenocarcinoma from malignant mesothelioma using cells collected from pleural effusions
- ARF in 2 patients with long-standing type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Analysis of human leukaemias and lymphomas using extensive immunophenotypes from an antibody microarray
- Anatomical pathology
- Biliary adenofibroma - A rare neoplasm of bile duct origin with an indolent behavior
- Binding of heparin to plasma proteins and endothelial surfaces is inhibited by covalent linkage to antithrombin
- Clinical course correlates poorly with muscle pathology in nemaline myopathy
- Correlative studies support lipid peroxidation is linked to PrPres propagation as art early primary pathogenic event in prion disease
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: Australian surveillance update to December 2005.
- Determinants of diagnostic investigation sensitivities across the clinical spectrum of sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
- Duration of hormone replacement therapy, breast tumour size and grade in a screening programme
- Enteric nervous system: Development and developmental disturbances - Part 1
- Enteric nervous system: Development and developmental disturbances - Part 2
- Favourable outcome of pulmonary zygomycosis in haematological malignancy 9
- High resolution melting analysis for rapid and sensitive EGFR and KRAS mutation detection in formalin fixed paraffin embedded biopsies
- IgA receptors in health and disease
- Impaired "outside-in" integrin alpha(IIb)beta(3) signaling and thrombus stability in TSSC6-deficient mice
- Liver fluke-associated and sporadic cholangiocarcinoma: an immunohistochemical study of bile duct, peribiliary gland and tumour cell phenotypes
- Lymphatic vessel density and lymph node metastasis in prostate cancer
- Lymphatics in the alimentary tract of children in health and disease: Study on mucosal biopsies using the monoclonal antibody D2-40
- Margins and outcome of screen-detected breast cancer with extensive in situ component
- Mechanisms of Copper Ion Mediated Huntington's Disease Progression
- Meningoencephalomyelitis with vasculitis due to varicella zoster virus: A case report and review of the literature
- Molecular profiling of giant cell tumor of bone and the osteoclastic localization of ligand for receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B
- Morphometric abnormalities and hyperanxiety in genetically epileptic rats: A model of psychiatric comorbidity?
- Multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and management of osteosarcoma - a review of the St Vincent's Hospital experience.
- Mutational analysis of the LMO4 gene, encoding a BRCA1-interacting protein, in breast carcinomas
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: Improvement in liver histological analysis with weight loss
- Normal Ranges of Streptococcal Antibody Titers Are Similar Whether Streptococci Are Endemic to the Setting or Not
- Organ retention following paediatric and perinatal autopsy: Where to from here?
- Parallels in fungal pathogenesis on plant and animal hosts
- Parathyroid hormone has a prosclerotic effect on vascular smooth muscle cells
- Pathophysiologic implications of reduced podocyte number in a rat model of progressive glomerular injury
- Perfusion Magnetic Resonance Imaging Maps in Hyperacute Stroke.
- Role of Functional Imaging in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography and Beyond
- Selective inhibition of a two-step egress of malaria parasites from the host erythrocyte
- Severe early acute humoral rejection resulting in allograft loss in a renal transplant recipient with Campath-1H induction therapy
- The association of Atopobium vaginae and Gardnerella vaginalis with bacterial vaginosis and recurrence after oral metronidazole therapy
- The functional diffusion map: An imaging biomarker for the early prediction of cancer treatment outcome
- The immunophenotype of acute myeloid leukemia: is there a relationship with prognosis?
- The inhibitory co-receptor, PECAM-1 provides a protective effect in suppression of collagen-induced arthritis
- The pluripotency homeobox gene NANOG is expressed in human germ cell tumors
- The prevalence of inherited thrombophilic polymorphisms in an asymptomatic Australian antenatal population
- The prognostic impact of bone marrow involvement in patients with diffuse large cell lymphoma varies according to the degree of infiltration and presence of discordant marrow involvement
- The value of apparent diffusion coefficient maps in early cerebral ischemia
- Trauma as a precipitant of haemorrhage in synovial cysts
- Tumor-induced activation of lymphatic endothelial cells via vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 is critical for prostate cancer lymphatic metastasis
- Urethral polyps in prepubertal girls
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
- Anticoagulation clinics for children achieve improved warfarin management
- Autopsy diagnosis of 21-hydroxylase deficiency CAH in a case of apparent SIDS
- Delayed renal allograft failure due to polyomavirus-associated tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Flinders Island spotted fever rickettsioses caused by "marmionii strain of Rickettsia honei, eastern Australia
- Hodgkin's disease associated cholestasis in a man with thymoma
- Images in haematology. Relapsed blastic natural killer cell leukaemia with splenic rupture.
- Severe fetal brain dysgenesis with focal calcification
- Three rickettsioses, Darnley Island, Australia