Subject area for
Authored Books Other
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
- Between a rock and a hard place - the care-giving experience of family members living with a relative having schizophrenia
- Building family skills together: An implementation strategy for evidence-based family interventions in public mental health services.
- What family work is done by mental health clinicians? An examination of family contacts with staff of continuing care teams.
- ...WHAT WERE WE THINKING! DEVELOPMENT AND EVALUATION OF A WEBSITE FOR MENTAL HEALTH PROMOTION IN PARENTS OF NEWBORNS
- DEMENTIA WITH LEWY BODIES: EVALUATING CARERS' EXPERIENCES
- Determinants and health outcomes of mothers' return to paid work in the first postpartum year
- FEASIBILITY OF THE METHODS OF AN EARLY PARENTING INTERVENTION RCT
- Food, fear and self-neglect: repatriation and the health and wellbeing of East Timorese asylum seekers - Populated from Themis conversion
- HOMELESS YOUNG PREGNANT AND PARENTING WOMEN
- IMPROVING SAFETY AND MINIMISING RISK: PARENT CARER AND SERVICE PROVIDER PERSPECTIVES OF SOCIOCULTURAL INFLUENCES FOR MEDICATION USE IN YOUNG CHILDREN - ARC (LINKAGE)
- LIFE THREATENING CANCER ACROSS THE LIFESPAN: EXAMINING THE RELEVANCE OF MUSIC TO PATIENTS AND THEIR COMPANIONS
- Safety and resiliency at home: voices of children who live with fear
- The cost of support in foster care and toher long term placements
- The effectiveness of a school-based parent education program in the promotion of adolescent health: a randomised trial
- The emotional and social burden of caring for a young child with complex health needs
Journal Articles Refereed
- Adolescents with chronic disease - The double whammy
- Barriers to effective cancer pain management: a survey of Australian family caregivers
- Challenging Roles: Insights Into Issues for Men Caring for Family Members With Mental Illness
- Drug-using mothers: Factors associated with retaining care of their children
- Early infant crying and sleeping problems: a pilot study of impact on parental well-being and parent-endorsed strategies for management.
- Families working it out: adolescents' views on communicating about donor-assisted conception
- Family caregivers' experiences and involvement with cancer pain management
- In search of quality care for adolescents and young adults with chronic conditions
- Lesbian Issues, Strengths
- Lesbian parents negotiating the health care system in Australia
- Mapping GP integration in the health care system in different locations in Australia
- Maternal employment and breastfeeding: results from the longitudinal study of Australian children
- Meeting the supportive needs of family caregivers in palliative care: challenges for health professionals.
- PRISM (Program of Resources, Information and Support for Mothers) Protocol for a community-randomised trial ISRCTN03464021
- Positive aspects and challenges associated with caring for a dying relative at home.
- Sudden infant death syndrome and unascertainable deaths: Trends and disparities among Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal infants born in Western Australia from 1980 to 2001 inclusive
- The composite abuse scale: further development and assessment of reliability and validity of a multidimensional partner abuse measure in clinical settings.
- The impact of standalone call centres and GP cooperatives on access to after hours GP care: a before and after study adjusted for secular trend
- Understanding parental motivators and barriers to uptake of child poison safety strategies: a qualitative study
- Would people with Parkinson's disease benefit from palliative care?
- ‘Thoroughly modern mothers’: maternal aspirations and declining mortality on the Lihir islands, Papua
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reports And Working Papers
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters