Subject area for
- CENSUS OF COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINES USAGE (NHMRC)
- EXPLORATION OF HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS' COMMUNICATION ACROSS SURGICAL PATHWAYS TO IMPROVE PATIENT SAFETY
- Examining healthcare professionals' communication across the surgical pathway to improve patient safety
- How consumers negotiate between complementary and conventional health systems - a qualitative study of 'depression'
- LASER ACUPUNCTURE IN PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC KNEE PAIN
- LIFE THREATENING CANCER ACROSS THE LIFESPAN: EXAMINING THE RELEVANCE OF MUSIC TO PATIENTS AND THEIR COMPANIONS
- MEDICINES USAGE IN PEOPLE WITH SYMPTOMS OF DEPRESSION
- Pilot for a national census of medicines use
- RCT OF OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS AS TREATMENT OF SUBTHRESHOLD SYMPTOMS IN YOUNG PEOPLE AT ULTRA-HIGH RISK FOR PSYCHOSIS
- SAFETY FIRST: ISSUES AFFECTING UPTAKE OF THE HEALTH GUIDELINES FOR PERSONAL CARE AND BODY ART INDUSTRIES
- WHAT COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINES DO AUSTRALIANS TAKE AND WHY DO THEY TAKE THEM?
Journal Articles Refereed
- "Not thrush again!" Womens' experience of post-antibiotic vulvovaginitis
- A randomized controlled trial of spiritual healing in restricted neck movement
- Acupuncture for pelvic and back pain in pregnancy: a systematic review
- Blinding Techniques in Randomized Controlled Trials of Laser Therapy: An Overview and Possible Solution
- Characteristics of Victorian general practitioners who practice complementary therapies
- Comparison of treatment of HIV patients in naturopathic and biomedical settings
- Complementary and alternative medicine use in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- How Do School-Day Activity Patterns Differ with Age and Gender across Adolescence?
- Omega-3 fatty acids supplementation in children with autism: a double-blind randomized, placebo-controlled pilot study
- Statutory registration of naturopaths and western herbal medicine pratitioners
- Survey of complementary and alternative medicine use at a tertiary children's hospital
- Teaching CAM in our medical schools - is it time to bite the bullet ?
- The Australian Dominative Medical System: A Reflection of Social Relations in the Larger Society
- The Integration of Complementary Therapies in Australian General Practice: Results of a National Survey
- The growing legitimation of complementary medicine in Australia: successes and dilemmas
- The potential role of the antioxidant N-acetylcysteine in slowing bone resorption in early post-menopausal women: A pilot study.
- The use of alcohol and medicines among Australian adults
- Use of complementary and alternative medicines by patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters