Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
- A hamstring conditioning program to prevent hamstring injuries in Australian football
- Concussion in AFL: a review of current management practices
- IMPROVING EXERCISE PRESCRIPTION FOR POSTMENOPAUSAL WOMAN AT RISK OF OSTEOPOROSIS
- Improving muscle function after injury
- THE ROLE OF LONG ACTING BETA-2 AGONISTS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF EXERCISE-INDUCED ASTHMA
Journal Articles Refereed
- A pilot randomised controlled trial of eccentric exercise to prevent hamstring injuries in community-level Australian Football
- A systematic review of physical interventions for patellofemoral pain syndrome
- A third generation approach to detect erythropoietin abuse in athletes
- An Evaluation of Self-report Physical Activity Instruments Used in Studies Involving Cardiac Patients
- An effective, economic way of monitoring menstrual cycle hormones in at risk female athletes
- Australian football: Injury profile at the community level
- Benefits and risks of using local anaesthetic for pain relief to allow early return to play in professional football
- Bowling workload and the risk of injury in elite cricket fast bowlers
- CogSport: reliability and correlation with conventional cognitive tests used in postconcussion medical evaluations.
- Cognition in the days following concussion: comparison of symptomatic versus asymptomatic athletes
- Computerised cognitive assessment of concussed Australian Rules footballers
- Cost effectiveness of adding magnetic resonance imaging to the usual management of suspected scaphoid fractures
- Development of reference ranges in elite athletes for markers of altered erythropoiesis
- Does community-level Australian football support injury prevention research?
- Does history of concussion affect current cognitive status?
- Effect of altitude on second-generation blood tests to detect erythropoletin abuse by athletes
- Effects of menstrual-cycle hormone fluctuations on musculotendinous stiffness and knee joint laxity
- Ground reaction forces and bone parameters in females with tibial stress fracture
- How valid is a self reported 12 month sports injury history?
- Ice-water immersion and delayed-onset muscle soreness: a randomised controlled trial
- Landmarks for the 3G approach: groin, gluteal and greater trochanter triangles - a patho-anatomical method in sports medicine
- Long-term outcome of fasciotomy with partial fasciectomy for chronic exertional compartment syndrome of the lower leg
- MRI-negative bucket-handle tears of the lateral meniscus in athletes: a case series
- Nerve entrapments of the lower leg, ankle and foot in sport
- Predictors of hamstring injury at the elite level of Australian football
- Proof of homologous blood transfusion through quantification of blood group antigens
- Regional morphology of the transversus abdominis and obliquus internus and externus abdominis muscles
- Reproducibility and clinical utility of tendon palpation to detect patellar tendinopathy in young basketball players
- Risk factors associated with exertional medial tibial pain: a 12 month prospective clinical study
- Risk of knee and ankle: Sprains under various weather conditions in American football
- Rupture of the conjoint tendon at the proximal musculotendinous junction of the biceps femoris long head: a case report
- Second-generation blood tests to detect erythropoietin abuse by athletes
- Snowboarding injuries - Current trends and future directions
- Standardization of reticulocyte values in an antidoping context
- The VISA-A questionnaire: a valid and reliable index of the clinical severity of Achilles tendinopathy
- The effect of common hematologic abnormalities on the ability of blood models to detect erythropoietin abuse by athletes
- The lower-limb tasks questionnaire: An assessment of validity, reliability, responsiveness, and minimal important differences
- The role of the bronchial provocation challenge tests in the diagnosis of exercise-induced bronchoconstriction in elite swimmers
- Use of the one-legged hyperextension test and magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis of active spondylolysis
- Value of neuropsychological testing after head injuries in football
- Why are older Australian football players at greater risk of hamstring injury?
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
- Always look on the bright side...
- Book Review: Statistics in clinical practice
- Book review: Clinical sports medicine (Revised second edition)
- Book review: sports medicine for specific ages and abilities
- Boxing and the brain
- Breaking butterflies on a wheel.
- Cheap solutions for big problems?
- Commentary to Torstveit and Sundgot-Borgen
- Ethics, molecular biology, and sports medicine.
- Is it all too much?
- Perceptions of surfboard riders regarding the need for protective headgear
- The drug wars
- The long dark night of the sports medicine soul
- The reformation of sports medicine
- The use of local anaesthetic injections in professional football
- The wonderful world of cricket
- What is the most appropriate treatment for patellar tendinopathy?
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
- Doctor on the sidelines
- Effect of pre-competition and altitude training on blood models used to detect erythropoietin abuse by athletes
- Longitudinal variation of hemoglobin and reticulocytes in elite rowers
- Lumbar spine region pathology and hamstring and calf injuries in athletes: is there a connection?
- Management of muscle and tendon injuries in footballers
- Posterior sternoclavicular joint dislocation with brachiocephalic vein compression in an elite hockey player
- Psychometric issues associated with computerised neuropsychological assessment of concussed athletes
Research Book Chapters