Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
- An Assessment of the Economic Effects of COFCO
- De-regulation as (welfare reducing) trade reform: the case of the Australian wheat board
- Domestic and Foreign Impacts of Australian manufacturing prices
- Exclusive rights, policy bias and trade distorting state trading enterprises
- Market access and the reform of state trading enterprises
- Meeting food safety standards in export markets: issues and challenges facing firms exporting from developing countries
- New insights for trade policy from simple economic models
- State Trading and Market Access: An Important Omission from the Doha Round Negotiations on Agriculture?
- The Optimal Time to Remove Quarantine Bans Under Uncertainty: the Case of Australian Bananas
- The economic effects of state trading enterprises: market access and market failure.
- Trade and welfare effects of state trading enterprises
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- De-Regulation of State Trading Enterprises: Some Research Issues
- Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia and New Zealand
- Exchange rate volatility: causes, consequences and management.
- Measuring Assistance to the Agricultural Industry in Australia using a Production Assistance Index
- Rules of origin
- The case for free trade and the role of RTAs
- Agricultural trade liberalisation & domestic market reforms in Indian agriculture
- MODELLING CHANGES IN OUTPUT VOLATILITY IN THE GLOBAL AND DOMESTIC ECONOMICS - MELBOURNE EARLY CAREER RESEARCHER GRANT SCHEME 2006
- STRUCTURAL ESTIMATION OF A MODEL OF HETEROGENEOUS FIRMS AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE - MELBOURNE EARLY CAREER RESEARCHER GRANT SCHEME 2006
Journal Articles Refereed
- An estimated Trade Restrictiveness Index of the level of protection in Australian manufacturing
- Asian Crises: Theory, evidence, warning signals
- Australian firms abroad before 1970: Why so few, why those, and why there?
- Beauty and the economist: The role of aesthetics in economic theory
- Closer economic relations with East Asia?
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of screening for lung cancer with low dose spiral CT (computed tomography) in the Australian setting
- Country of origin in the global economy
- Currency Unions, Currency Boards and Other Fixed Exchange Rate Arrangements
- Deregulation as (welfare reducing) trade reform: The case of the Australian wheat board
- Deviations from uncovered interest parity in Malaysia
- Distinguished Fellow of the Economic Society of Australia, 2005: Peter Lloyd
- Do state trading exporters distort trade?
- Economic geography and wages
- Gains and losses from regional trading agreements: A survey
- Global influences on UK manufacturing prices: 1970-2000
- How intra-industry trade changed our perception of the world economy
- IN THE SHADOW OF THE CHINA-AUSTRALIA FTA NEGOTIATIONS: WHAT AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS THINKS ABOUT IP
- Introduction to exchange rates in Europe and Australasia: Fundamental determinants, adjustments and policy implications
- Is there a need for restructuring the collaboration among the WTO and un agencies so as to harness their complementarities?
- Measures of trade openness using CGE analysis
- Modelling the interaction of fundamental and portfolio exchange rate behaviour: An application to Australia and the ASEAN3
- New bilateralism in the Asia-Pacific
- New concepts and measures of the globalisation of production
- New evidence on financial openness in Malaysia
- On aspects of food safety and international trade
- Perspectives on the state trading issue in the WTO negotiations
- Producer Price Indexes: Properties, Problems and Potential Applications
- Single-desk state trading exporters
- State trading enterprises as an impediment to improved market access: The case of the korean Rice Market
- State trading enterprises: Some legal and conceptual issues
- State trading, the WTO and GATT Article XVII
- Subregionalism in East Asia and its relationship with APEC.
- The EU's New Trade Strategy and Regionalisation in the World Economy
- The architecture of the WTO
- The trade distorting effect of state trading enterprises in importing countries
- Those current account imbalances: A sceptical view
- What Is a Single Market? : An Application to the Case of ASEAN
- When should new areas of rules be added to the WTO?
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
- A Review of "Doha and beyond: the future of the multilateral trading system"
- Review of 'Agricultural Trade Policies in the New Millennium'
- Review of 'Globalisation Under Threat: The Stability of Trade Policy and Multilateral Agreements
- S. Henson and J.S. Wilson (eds): The WTO and Technical Barriers to Trade
Major Reference Works
Major Reports And Working Papers
- A Micro-Macro Model for South Africa: Building and Linking a Microsimulation Model to a CGE Model
- Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia since World War II
- Distortions to agricultural incentives in Australia since World War II
- Domestic support: issues and options in the Agricultural Negotiations, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium Commissioned Paper
- Economic Geography and Wages: The Case of Indonesia
- Global influences on UK manufacturing prices 1970-2000
- Global influences on UK manufacturing prices 1970-2000.
- Liberalising Trade in the Presence of State Trading Enterprise, Consultants' Report
- The Case of Australia and New Zealand Facing TRQ's, in Issues in the Administration of Tariff-Rate Import quotas in the Agreement on Agriculture in the WTO
- Trade Liberalisation, Poverty and Inequality in South Africa: A CGE-Microsimulation analysis
Minor Reports And Working Papers
- 'Fair trade' coffee and the mitigation of local oligopsony power
- A Trade Restrictiveness Index of the Level of Protection in Australian Manufacturing
- In the Shadow of the China–Australia FTA Negotiations: What Australian Business Thinks About IP
- International food safety standards and processed food exports: issues of firm-level analysis
- Unanticipated shocks and systemic influences: the impact of contagion in global equity in 1998
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters
- A Non-linear Model of the Real US/UK Exchange Rate
- Agricultural commodity trade in international relations
- Anti-dumping and competition law
- Asian crises: Theory, evidence, warning signals
- Challenges facing the WTO: determining its role in international affairs
- Controversies concerning intra-industry trade
- Harmonizing competition policies
- Intra-industry foreign direct investment and trade flows: new measures of global competition.
- Intra-industry trade in services
- Production functions for the industrial sector of China.
- Reforming trade-distorting state trading enterprises
- Regional approaches to cross-border competition policies.
- Risk and protection for grains: analysis and quarantine.
- Rules of origin and fragmentation of trade
- State trading, agriculture and the WTO
- The architecture of the multilateral organizations
- The commodity coverage of PTAs: Does agriculture matter?
- What is a single market? An application to the case of ASEAN