Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- Analyses of Children's Court Clinic Reports Ordered by the Children's Court of Victoria in Child Protection Matters Before the Court
- BRAIN PLASTICITY FOLLOWING VISUAL DEPRIVATION
- GENETICS OF STRESS RESPONSIVENESS
- Maculine behaviour and social networks in team structures - Populated from Themis conversion
- RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN BIOLOGICAL FUNCTION AND ANIMAL PREFERENCES IN STUDYING ANIMAL WELFARE
- The whisker sensory system: processing information about object features - Populated from Themis conversion
Journal Articles Refereed
- Aberrant sensorimotor integration in patients with musician's cramp
- Approaches to the Implementation of Generic Graduate Attributes in Australian ICT Undergraduate Education
- Attentional deployment in visual half-field tasks: The effect of cue position on word naming latency.
- Attenuation of scopolamine-induced learning deficits by LVV-hemorphin-7 in rats in the passive avoidance and water maze paradigms
- Cortical representation of the fovea: implications for visual half-field research.
- Effect of I.C.V. injection of AT4 receptor ligands, NLE1-angiotensin IV and LVV-hemorphin 7, on spatial learning in rats
- Enhanced P1-N1 auditory evoked potential in patients with musician's cramp
- Mindfulness-based psychotherapies: a review of conceptual foundations, empirical evidence and practical considerations
- Music therapy in the Australian Print Media: A content analysis
- Neuropsychological function 23 years after mild traumatic brain injury: A comparison of outcome after paediatric and adult head injuries
- Perceptual differences in sequential stimuli across patients with musician's and writer's cramp.
- Post-Error Behavior in Active Cocaine Users: Poor Awareness of Errors in the Presence of Intact Performance Adjustments
- Prevalence of Substance Use and Delinquent Behavior in Adolescents From Victoria, Australia and Washington State, United States
- Psychosocial stress suppresses attractivity, proceptivity and pulsatile LH secretion in the ewe.
- Randomized controlled trial of a cannabis-focused intervention for young people with first-episode psychosis
- Recent approaches to psychological interventions for people at risk of psychosis
- Renewing the mind or bringing the knowledge age to the schoolhouse
- The CEO-Advisors nexus: Toward an explanation of 'Merger preference' in mergers and acquisitions
- The effect of orthographic uniqueness and deviation points on lexical decisions: Evidence from unilateral and bilateral-redundant presentations.
- The great divide: differences in design style between architects and urban planners
- The relationship between distribution of control, fairness and potential for dispute in the claims handling process
- The role of coping strategies in the quality of life of adolescents with asthma
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reports And Working Papers
Research Book Chapters