Subject area for
Authored Books Other
Conference Papers Refereed
Journal Articles Refereed
- Administrative law in South Africa: no longer a "dismal science"
- Australian administrative law: The asylum-seeker legacy
- Examining understandings of equality: One step forward, two steps back?
- Exposing the Failings of our Betters: Bad laws don't improve with age
- Judicial review of migration decisions: Life after S157
- Proof of a market for the purposes of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) - a critical examination of the role played by industry evidence, part two
- Protection Visas and Privative Clause Decisions: Hickman and the Migration Act 1958 (Cth).
- The power of storytelling: A quest for a public discourse on sexual harassment
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reports And Working Papers
Research Book Chapters