Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- INDIGENOUS INVOLVEMENT IN WATER MANAGEMENT AND POLICY AND REGULATION DEVELOPMENT
- INTEGRATING INTERNATIONAL REGIMES: THE CASE OF TRADE AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Managing competing claims to land and resources - does property law promote sustainability ?
- Regime interplay: from conflict to integration in overlapping international regimes
- Responding to Climate Change: Australia's Environmental Law and Regulatory Framework
Journal Articles Refereed
- A Paper Umbrella Which Dissolves in the Rain? The Future for Resolving Fisheries Disputes Under UNCLOS in the Aftermath of the Southern Bluefin Tuna Arbitration.
- Australian environmental management: A 'dams' story
- CLIMATE CHANGE LAW: THE EMERGENCE OF A NEW LEGAL DISCIPLINE
- Confusing Product with Process: A Critique of the Application of Product-Based Tests to Environmental Process Standards in the WTO.
- Controlling invasive species: Managing risks to Australia's agricultural sustainability and biodiversity protection
- Ecologically sustainable development: More than mere lip service?
- Indigenous heritage and the environment: "Legal categories are only one way of imagining the real"
- Legislation for ICM: Advancing water resources sustainability?
- Precaution - A matter of principle, approach or process?
- The Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (Cth): Dark sides of virtue
- The role of climate change litigation in Australia's response to global warming
- Unitisation of the Greater Sunrise oil and gas deposits in the Timor Sea: A compromise for Australia and East Timor
- Water law reform in Australia and South Africa: Sustainability, efficiency and social justice
- What price democracy? Blue Wedges and the hurdles to public interest environmental litigation
- When (scientific) rationality rules: (Mis) application of the precautionary principle in Australian mobile phone tower cases
Major Reports And Working Papers
- Risk regulation under the WTO SPS Agreement: Science as an international normative framework?
- Submission to Green Paper on a Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Submission to National Water Commission: First biennial assessment of the National Water Initiative
- Submission to The Senate Standing Committee on environment communicaions and the arts, The operation of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999
- Submission to The Senate Standing Committee on environment reference on amendments to Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1990 (C'th)
Minor Reports And Working Papers
Research Book Chapters
- Can the invisible hand adjust the thermostat? Carbon emissions trading and Australia
- Efficiency and Environmental Sustainability: Using Market Mechanisms for Water Resources Regulation in Australia
- Implementing and monitoring indigenous land use agreements in the minerals industry: the Western Cape Communities Co-existence Agreement
- Law in the Schism: Its Role in Moving beyond the Carbon Economy in Australia
- Precautionary only in name? Tensions between precaution and risk assessment in the Australian GMO regulatory framework
- Property in urban water: Private rights and public governance