Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
Conference Papers Unrefereed
Journal Articles Refereed
- 'Are You Two Interdependent?' Family, Property and Same-Sex Couples in Australia's Superannuation Regime
- 'Duties General Anti-Avoidance Rules: Lessons from Income Taxation'
- Article 7 of the OECD Model: Defining the Personality of Permanent Establishments
- Attribution of profits to branches of international banks: The OECD discussion drafts
- Australian FDI in India - The impact of bilateral tax treaties
- Australian stories of tax and fairness: a feminist reading ofPeterCarey'sTheTaxInspector
- Bring Them Home - The Case for Tax Concessions for Returning Australians
- Combatting large-scale tax evasion - Australia's experience
- Corporate Distributions and the "Profits First" Rule: Is the RBT Proposal Right for Australia?
- Deductibility of Travel Expenses: Is Australia Moving from a Global to a Schedular Income Tax?
- Employee share ownership plans: The taxation law framework
- Global trajectories of tax reform: The discourse of tax reform in developing and transition countries
- Intra-bank loans: Determining a branch's business profits under Article 7 of the OECD Model
- Looking East - The Indian Tax System and Australian FDI
- Purpose in consolidation - no more purpose?
- Section 264 - More power to the commisioner
- Tax Issues for Charities in the New Millennium.
- The aftermath of the Lamesa case: Australia's tax treaty override
- The international monetary fund and tax reform
- Venture capital tax reform in Australia and New Zealand
- Venturing towards flow through taxation of limited partnerships: It's time to repeal Division 5A
Journal Articles Unrefereed
- 'Negotiating Victorian Duties General Anti-Avoidance Rules'
- Capital Allowances: Working Through Some of the Issues.
- Tax and same sex couples: Still waiting for a fair go
- The race for tax base: Allocation of taxing rights to passive income between source and residence jurisdictions in Australia
- U.S./Australia Double Tax Agreement: Mostly Good News But Not Until 2003.
- Venture Capital Tax Reform in Australia and New Zealand (Part 2)
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reference Works
Major Reports And Working Papers
Minor Reports And Working Papers
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters