Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Conference Papers Refereed
- "Fairness and equity for victims of crime: what do victims want, and why don't they get it? "
- Beyond the pale: sovereignty, law and indigenous peoples
- Controversies of legal interpretation: a philosophical investigation of reasoning & adjudication in some recent contentious cases
- Fragility and security: human rights, state wrongs and democratic solidarity
- How just is our criminal justice system? Crime reduction, retribution & their impact on substantive criminal law
Journal Articles Refereed
- Commissioning the Truth
- Examining Understandings of Equality: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back?
- Fundamental Doctrines for the Protection of Civil Liberties in the United Kingdom: A V Dicey and the Human Rights Act 1998 (UK).
- Images in the aftermath of trauma: Responding to September 11th
- Judicial review without rights: Some problems for the democratic legitimacy of structural judicial review
- Perils of publishing on the internet: Broader implications of dow jones v gutnick
- Sanctions and Severity: To the Demise of Von Hirsch and Wasik's Sanction Hierarchy
- Should Australian Bills of Rights Protect Property Rights?
- Terrorism: Reinvoking the Barbarian to Secure the Space of Civilisation
- The Persona of the Jurist in Salmond's Jurisprudence: On the exposition of 'What law is...'
- Whom Should Business Serve?
- Why is the constitution binding? Authority, obligation and the role of the people
Journal Articles Unrefereed
- A Journal of the Voyage from Apology to Utopia
- Community Values and Judicial Decisions
- Human Rights After Faith
- Regulatory control of prostitution: A difficult balancing act for Local Government
- Review of privatisation, law and the challenge to feminism
- Surviving common law: Silence and the violence internal to the legal sign
- Taxes and justice in context
- Thinking about equality
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Research Book Chapters
- A Judgment Dwelling in Law: Violence and the Relations of Legal Thought
- A jurisdiction of body and desire: Exploring the boundaries of bodily control in prostitution law
- A jurisprudence of the limit
- Biopolitics and the tragic subject of human rights
- Global formations: IMF conditionality and the South as legal subject
- Globalization and international economic law
- Legal imperialism: Empire's invisible hand?
- Questions of jurisdiction
- Subjects of jurisdiction: The dying, Northern Territory, Australia, 1995-1997