Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
- 3D analysis of facial features for proof of identity across Australia's ethnically diverse population
- Developing a regulatory framework for mass DNA screenings: a comparative study of public requests by crime investigators for bodily samples
- Drugs, Law and Criminal Procedure in Southeast Asia: A Comparative Analysis
Journal Articles Refereed
- Applying Swaffield: Covertly obtained statements and the public policy discretion
- DNA Identification in the Criminal Justice System.
- DNA identification and rape victims
- Evidence law under Victoria's Charter : Responsibilities and remedies - Part II
- Evidence law under Victoria's Charter: Rights and goals - Part I
- In search of an appropriate standard for reasons in arbitral awards
- Investigating and prosecuting terrorism: The counter-terrorism legislation and the laws of evidence
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign awards under the New York Convention in Australia and New Zealand
- Silence in the High Court
- Similar facts after Phillips
- The Case of the Improbable Murderer: De Gruchy v R.
- The Quiet Devolution: How the Model Criminal Code Officers' Committee Botched New South Wales's DNA Law.
Major Reference Works
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters