Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
Computer Software Products
Conference Papers Refereed
- "A Typology of Spreading, Insertion and Deletion or What You Weren't Told about Raddoppiamento Sintattico in Italian
- "Raddoppiamento sintattico and glottalization phenomena in italian: a first phonetic excursus."
- A preliminary investigation of vowel lengthening in non-final position in Friulian
- Blocking of word-boundary consonant lengthening in Sienese Italian: some auditory and acoustic evidence
- Comparing voiced and voiceless geminates in Sienese Italian: What role does preaspiration play?
- How pervasive is preaspiration? Investigating sonorant devoicing in Sienese Italian
- Il fenomeno del raddoppiamento sintattico nella realtá linguistica italiana The phenomenon of raddoppiamento sintattico (syntactic doubling) in Italian
- Making it meaningful: Teaching Italian language and culture with the telegiornale
- Preaspiration in Sienese Italian and its interaction with stress in /VC:/ sequences
- Spirantization of /p t k/ in Sienese Italian and so-called semi-fricatives
- Towards a phonetic conspectus of preaspiration: Acoustic evidence from Sienese Italian
- Vowel duration, compression and lengthening in stressed syllables in Central and Southern varieties of standard Italian
- Vowel duration, compression and lengthening in stressed syllables in Italian
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- "L'Impatto della cucina mediterranea in Australia e nel Pacifico."
- L'inibizione dell'allungamento consonantico ai confini di parola nell'italiano senese: Alcune prove uditive e acustiche Inhibition of consonant lengthening at word boundaries in Sienese Italian: Some auditory and acoustic evidence
- Un'indagine preliminare sull'allungamento vocalico in posizione non finale in friulanoA preliminary investigation of vowel lengthening in non-final position in Friulian
Journal Articles Refereed
- "Parlaree Un gergo Italianizzante in Inglese."
- Comparing the outcomes of online listening versus online text-based tasks in university level Italian L2 study
- Keeping it all in the family: Tu, lei and voi. A study of address pronoun use in Italian
- Tracce rare della vocale turbataü in area Alto-Vicentina Rare traces of the palatal vowel ü in the Upper Vicentino area
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Research Book Chapters