Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- ADAPTATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN WINE INDUSTRY TO CLIMATE CHANGE - OPPORTUNITIES AND VULNERABILITIES
- Biological control of grapevines
- Defining interactions of mixed-culture biofilms
- Environment - genotype interactions and the physiological processes determining fruitfulness and yield in grapevines
- IAN WATSON PG SCHOLARSHIP IN VITICULTURE
- ICE 2008 XXIII International Congress of Entomology, Durban, South Africa
- Influence of vegetation on spatial distribution of ants in vineyards in Victoria, Australia
- MACROWINE CONFERENCE MONTPELLIER FRANCE JUNE 2008
- MANAGEMENT OF BOTRYTIS AND OTHER BUNCH ROTS BY: A) IDENTIFICATION OF OTHER BUNCH ROTS FUNGI PRODUCING PPOS B)CLARIFICATION OF REGISTERED CHEMICAL AGAINST NON-BOTRYTIS BUNCH ROTS IDENTIFIED AS POTENTIAL BUNCH ROT PATHOGENS
- MANAGING GRAPEVINE TRUNK DISEASES THAT THREATEN AUST. VITICULTURE
- PESTICIDE EFFECTS ON BENEFICIALS: STRATEGIES FOR RETURNING VINEYARDS TO MEALYBUG LEVELS BELOW THE ECONOMIC THRESHOLD
- THE WINE RESEARCH INSTITUTE-CRC BIOPRODUCTS/BIOPOLYMERS - Populated from Themis conversion
- The influence of spiders in the biocontrol of Epiphyas postvittana, the principal insect pest in Australian vineyards.
- Use of predatory mites for long-term prevention of rust mite, bud mite and other pest mite outbreaks in Australian vineyards
Journal Articles Refereed
- Are wing size, wing shape & asymmetry related to field fitness of Trichogramma egg parasitoids
- Assaying the potential benefits of thiamethoxam and imidacloprid for phylloxera suppression and improvements to grapevine vigour
- Clonal reproduction and population genetic structure of grape phylloxera, Daktulosphaira vitifoliae, in Australia
- Developing an Ecotoxicological Testing Standard for Predatory Mites in Australia: Acute and Sublethal Effects of Fungicides on Euseius victoriensis and Galendromus occidentalis (Acarina: Phytoseiidae)
- Developing and testing a diagnostic probe for grape phyloxerra applicable to soil samples
- Development of inflorescence primordia in Vitis vinifera L. cv. Chardonnay from hot and cool climates
- Development of microsatellite markers for the grapevine fungal pathogen Phaeomoniella chlamydospora
- Does mass rearing of field collected Trichogramma brassicae wasps influence acceptance of European corn borer eggs?
- Effective trapping methods for assessing invertebrates in vineyards.
- Effects of Methoxyfenozide, Indoxacarb, and Other Insecticides on the Beneficial Egg Parasitoid Trichogramma nr. brassicae (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) Under Laboratory and Field Conditions
- Effects of cold storage on field and laboratory performance of Trichogramma carverae (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) and the response of three Trichogramma spp. (T. carverae, T. nr. brassicae and T. funiculatum) to cold.
- Eriophyoid mite damage in Vitis vinifer (grapevine) in Australia: Calepitrimerus vitis and Colomerus vitis (Acari: Eriophyidae) as the common cause of the widespread 'Restricted Spring Growth' syndrome
- Evidence for host-associated clones of grape phylloxera Daktulosphaira vitifoliae (Hemiptera: Phylloxeridae) in Australia
- Field and laboratory evidence for acclimation without costs in an egg parasitoid.
- Fine-scale genetic structure of grape phylloxera from the roots and leaves of Vitis
- Identification and characterization of Trichogramma carverae species from south-eastern Australia using the internal transcribed spacer 2 (ITS-2) region of the ribosomal gene complex.
- Individual level trade offs and artefacts in the egg parasitoid Trichogramma carverae) (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae).
- Laboratory fecundity as predictor of field success in Trichogramma carverae (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae).
- Overwintering of Trichogramma funiculatum Carver (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) Under Semi-Natural Conditions
- Species status and population genetic structure of grapevine eriophyoid mites
- The Soil component of Terroir
- The effect of post-veraison water deficit on yield components and maturation of irrigated Shiraz (Vitis vinifera L.) in the current and following season
- The effects of sulphur on Trichogramma egg parasitoids in vineyards: measuring toxic effects and establishing release windows.
- The use of DNA markers for pest management-clonal lineages and population biology of grape phylloxera
- Toxicity of Chemicals Commonly Used in Indonesian Vegetable Crops to Liriomyza huidobrensis Populations and the Indonesian Parasitoids Hemiptarsenus varicornis, Opius sp., and Gronotoma micromorpha, as well as the Australian parasitoirds Hemiptarsenus varicornis and Diglyphys isaea
Journal Articles Unrefereed
- Impact on Australian viticulture from greenhouse induced climate change
- Making every drop count: 'smarter' irrigation technologies
- Microwave treatment of grapevine cuttings - a possible alternative to hot water treatment?
- PRD: A response to irrigation type or water level? A case-study in north-eastern Victoria
- Phenology and berry development of deficit irrigated Cabernet Sauvignon
- Potential impacts of projected greenhouse gas-induced climate change on Australian viticulture
- The effects of water deficit and particle film technology on Cabernet Sauvignon grape composition.
Major Reports And Working Papers
Research Book Chapters