Subject area for
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- 5TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON IRRITATION OF HORTICULTURAL CROPS - IAN POTTER FOUNDATION TRAVEL GRANT 2006 - WHEATON
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF VIRUS RESISTANT CARROT AND CELERY GENOTYPES USING GENE-SILENCING TECHNOLOGY
- The Development of Innovative Tomato Management Practices to Improve Soil-Health and Productivity
Journal Articles Refereed
- Adaptation of olive (Olea europaeaL.) to water-limited environments
- Are wing size, wing shape & asymmetry related to field fitness of Trichogramma egg parasitoids
- Control of male germ-cell development in flowering plants
- Densities of feral honey bee Apis mellifera colonies in Victoria
- Does mass rearing of field collected Trichogramma brassicae wasps influence acceptance of European corn borer eggs?
- Economic, ecological, food safety, and social consequences of the deployment of Bt transgenic plants
- Effects of Methoxyfenozide, Indoxacarb, and Other Insecticides on the Beneficial Egg Parasitoid Trichogramma nr. brassicae (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) Under Laboratory and Field Conditions
- Effects of cold storage on field and laboratory performance of Trichogramma carverae (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) and the response of three Trichogramma spp. (T. carverae, T. nr. brassicae and T. funiculatum) to cold.
- Field and laboratory evidence for acclimation without costs in an egg parasitoid.
- Hypoallergenic forms of the ryegrass pollen allergen%
- Identification and characterization of Trichogramma carverae species from south-eastern Australia using the internal transcribed spacer 2 (ITS-2) region of the ribosomal gene complex.
- Identifying Key Residues of Sphinganine-1-phosphate Lyase for Function in Vivo and in Vitro
- Improving Surface Quality in sports Turf and Reducing compaction using Innovative Aeration Machinery
- Individual level trade offs and artefacts in the egg parasitoid Trichogramma carverae) (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae).
- Laboratory fecundity as predictor of field success in Trichogramma carverae (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae).
- Microsatellites reveal a lack of structure in Australian populations of the diamond back moth, Plutella xylostella (L.)
- Molecular control of stem cell maintenance in shoot apical meristem
- Morphological and molecular characterization of Colletotrichum species from herbaceous plants in Thailand
- Onset and Duration of Stigma Receptivity in Kunzea Pomifera (Myrtaceae)
- Overwintering of Trichogramma funiculatum Carver (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) Under Semi-Natural Conditions
- Plant stem cells carve their own niche
- Pollen Viability in Kunzea Pomifera (Myrtaceae) as influenced by Sucrose Concentration and Storage
- Rye Grass is associated with fewer non-contact anterior cruciate ligament injuries than Bermuda grass
- The effects of sulphur on Trichogramma egg parasitoids in vineyards: measuring toxic effects and establishing release windows.
- The physiology of adaptation and yield expression in olive
- Towards optimal designs for hedgerow olive orchards
- Toxicity of Chemicals Commonly Used in Indonesian Vegetable Crops to Liriomyza huidobrensis Populations and the Indonesian Parasitoids Hemiptarsenus varicornis, Opius sp., and Gronotoma micromorpha, as well as the Australian parasitoirds Hemiptarsenus varicornis and Diglyphys isaea
Journal Articles Unrefereed
- An engineering study of Tree Cables
- Effects of Mowing Height and Frequency on some Agronomic Characteristics of a Turf-type Weeping Grass (Microlaena stipoides (Labill.) R.Br var. stipoides)
- Improving surface quality in sports turf and reducing compaction using innovative aeration machinery
- Seasonal and Geographical Analysis of ACL Injury Risk in Australia
- The Advanced Diploma in Horticulture - A Pathway into and through Higher Education
Major Reports And Working Papers
Research Book Chapters