Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
- Non-Invasive Determination of Electromechanical Time Intervals of Cardiac Cycle Using Abdominal ECG and Doppler Ultrasound Signals from Fetal Hearts
- Power spectral analysis for identifying the onset and termination of obstructive sleep apnoea events in ECG recordings
- Power spectral analysis of ECG signals during obstructive sleep apnoea hypopnoea epochs
- Screening Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome from Electrocardiogram Recordings Using Support Vector Machines
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- A NATIONAL BIOMEDICAL ELECTRON PARAMAGNETIC RESONANCE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING CENTRE
- Development of a fibre-optic flow sensor to monitor blood platelet adhesive function
- MASTERING THE MICROENVIRONMENT - INTEGRATED, FUNCTIONAL, BIOSYNTHETIC SCAFFOLDS FOR TISSUE ENGINEERING
- NOVEL TOOLS FOR THE IMAGING OF TUMOR HYPOXIA USING PET
- PROTEIN NETWORKS MEDIATING COPPER BALANCE AND THEIR BREAK-DOWN IN DISEASE
- RADIOLABELLED PEPTIDES FOR IMAGING OF CANCER
- 2007 PROGRAM GRANT - (ANTIGEN PRESENTATION, RECOGNITION AND THE IMMUNE RESPONSE)
- A NOVEL CD39-LIKE ECTO-NTPDASE OF LEGIONELLA PNEUMOPHILA
- APC and TGF-beta in colon cancer
- Advanced NanoBiomaterials Imaging Facility
- Advancing x-ray imaging into new dimensions using interferometry and phase-space tomography
- Blood biomarker discovery for the diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease
- CORRELATIONS IN A SYNCHROTRON BEAM MEASURED USING PHASE SPACE TOMOGRAPHY - Populated from Themis conversion
- Catchment sources of waterborne pathogens: Ensuring safe drinking water.
- Contribution of Cortical Porosity to Bone Fragility
- Copper Radiopharmaceuticals for Molecular Imaging of Alzheimer's Disease
- DESIGNER NANOCRYSTALS FOR ADVANCED BIOLABELLING APPLICATIONS
- DISEASES OF THE AGEING BRAIN
- Developing a new diagnostic method for Alzheimer's disease
- Dissociation of a Tetrameric Enzyme with Interface-Targeted Peptides
- Dityrosine-linked Abeta peptide in Alzhiemer's Disease
- Early Retinal Vessel Changes in Diabetes and the Metabolic Syndrome
- Evaluation of new imaging approaches in Alzheimer's disease
- Heritability of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and macular function: a twin study
- How active LRRK2 causes Parkinson's disease
- How does inactivation of PINK1 cause Parkinson's disease?
- INHIBITORS OF MESO-DAP AND LYSINE BIOSYNTHESIS: TARGETING DHDP SYNTHASE
- Innovation management strategies and practices to accelerate the commercialisation process in the biotechnology industry
- Investigation into the pathogenesis of prion diseases
- MOLECULAR CHARACTERISATION AND DIAGNOSIS OF MALIGNANT MESOTHELIOMA
- MUSCARINIC M1 RECEPTOR, COGNITION AND SCHIZOPHREMIA
- Molecular Imaging of Alzheimer's Disease
- NHMRC RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
- PHASE SPACE TOMOGRAPHY
- PUBLIC HEALTH (AUSTRALIA) FELLOWSHIP - USING GENETICS TO IMPROVE CANCER AND MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT
- Polymicrobial pathogenesis in a murine periodontitis model.
- Receptor-specifc cancer radiotherapy and diagnosis
- Retinal Circulation and Blood Vessel Function
- SOMATIC AND GERMLINE BRCA1 METHYLATION AND BREAST CANCER PREDISPOSITION.
- Simulating two-phase electrodynamic flows in droplet-based microfluidic circuit elements
- TARGETING 1241 TO THE DNA OF TUMOURS FOR PET IMAGING AND AUGER-RADIOTHERAPY
- The Australian Community Acquired Pneumonia Study
- The role of serotonin in perception and attention.
- Why is most of the genetic variance for complex traits undetected by large powerful screens of common variants?
Journal Articles Refereed
- Copper Complexes of Thiosemicarbazone-Pyridylhydrazine (THYNIC) Hybrid Ligands: A New Versatile Potential Bifunctional Chelator for Copper Radiopharmaceuticals
- Determination of Dosimetric Perturbations Caused by Aneurysm Clip in Stereotactic Radiosurgery Using Gel Phantoms and EBT-Gafchromic Films
- Fourteen-gauge needle core biopsy of mammographically evident radial scars - Is excision necessary?
- Modelling oxygen diffusion and cell growth in a porous, vascularising scaffold for soft tissue engineering applications
- Wavelet-based feature extraction for support vector machines for screening balance impairments in the elderly
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals