Subject area for
Authored Books Other
Authored Research Books
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
- 150 low income Australians: a group biography over time
- Creating collaborative advantage through better network governance: a comparative study of new institutions and instruments.
- Defining, regulating and taxing the not-for-profit sector in Australia: Law and policy for the 21st century
- EVALUATION OF COMMUNITIES TOGETHER: FESTIVALS AND CELEBRATIONS SCHEME
- FAMILY LAWYERS AND CHILD-FOCUSED DISPUTE RESOLUTION: MANAGING INTER-PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS IN THE FAMILY LAW SYSTEM
- Social policy & transitional Labour markets in Australia
- The face of the poor: a history of poverty through the eyes of the St Vincent de Paul Society
- Transnational Cinema and Cosmopolitan Pubic Spheres
Journal Articles Refereed
- Academic Practice Partnerships in Practice Research. A cultural shift for Health
- Clients' perspectives of, and experiences with, selected Australian problem gambling services.
- Community music therapy and its relationship to community music: Where does it end?
- Data-mining polio service needs in Victoria, Australia: Implications for the multi-disciplinary team
- Domestic violence and child protection: exploring the role of perpetrator risk assessments
- Focusing on safety - domestic violence and the role of child contact centres
- Music therapy in the Australian Print Media: A content analysis
- Navigating the future: The development and implementation of 'Growing Victoria Together'
- Not the Same - A comparison of female and male clients seeking treatment from problem gambling counselling services
- Shifting focus: putting the communall back into community development.
- Talking to my Mum: Developing Communication Between Mothers and Children in the Aftermath of Domestic Violence
- The dynamics of financial disadvantage in Australia
- Uneasy terrains: Mapping ethical tensions in corporate-community partnerships
- Uniting the work of community musicians and music therapists through the health-care continuum: A grounded theory analysis
- Urban Threads
- Working on the ground to redress disadvantage: Lessons from a community-based preschool program
- managerial collaboration through allied health data-mining: The St Vincent's health experience
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reports And Working Papers
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters
- Critical Mass and Self-Sustaining Activity
- Globalisation and Social Policy
- Intranets and local community: 'yes, an intranet is all very well, but do we still get free beer and a barbeque?'
- Introduction - Domestic Violence and Child Protection
- Multi-Agency and Multi-Disciplinary Work: Barriers and Opportunities
- Preparing social work students to work with Indigenous Australian communities
- Relevant Evidence for Practice
- The Interorganisational Context of Case Management Practice
- The invisibles: asylum seekers holding bridging visas
- Turning the Titanic: Policy making after neo-liberalism