Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
- Ascending the cross: Soviet dissidents and the universalisation of human rights
- Contemporary terrorism: ethical and conceptual perspectives
- Developing Australian studies networks in Indonesia
- ISLAMIC PERCEPTIONS OF JUSTICE IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- Obduction, lithospheric flexure and basin formation
- The European Union as a New Global Political Actor.
Journal Articles Refereed
- "Gender Comment": Why Does the UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights Need a General Comment on Women?
- A broader role for the Commonwealth in eradicating foreign sweatshops?
- Article 7 of the OECD Model: Defining the Personality of Permanent Establishments
- Common ground, worlds apart: the development of Australia's relationship with the European Union
- David Hicks and the charade of Guantánamo Bay
- Globalising justice within Coffee supply chains? Fair Trade, Starbucks and the transformation of supply chain governance
- Guidelines for the use of language analysis in relation to questions of national origin in refugee cases
- Human rights commissions and religious conflict in the asia-pacific region
- Individualism, GNP, climate, and pronoun drop - Is individualism determined by affluence and climate, or does language use play a role?
- Non-electoral accountability in global politics: Strengthening democratic control within the global garment industry
- The Men's Gallery: Outdoor Advertising and Public Space
- The Worst of Friends: OPEC and G-77 in the Climate Regime
- The geopolitics of climate change
- WMD arms control agreements in the post-september 11 security environment: Part of the 'counter-terrorism toolbox'
- Work Choices in International Perspective
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reports And Working Papers
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters
- Cyberterrorism: A new challenge for International Law
- Labour law reform in Namibia: Transplant or implant?
- Non-state actors in Economic Diplomacy
- Preemption and exception: International law and the revolutionary power
- Public accountability within transnational supply chains: a global agenda for empowering Southern workers?
- State Actors in Economic Diplomacy
- The Traffic in Women: Human Rights Violation or Migration for Work?
- The ethics of the new liberalism