Subject area for
- A new airborne facility for environmental, hydrological, atmospheric & oceanic research: high resolution measurement for soil moisture, temperature...
- Characterization of bioadhesives from marine diatom slimes & their interactions with different substrata; developing environmentally friendly.....
- EFFECTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL HETROGENEITY ON PATCH CONNECTIVITY IN MARINE METAPOPULATIONS
- Effects of environmental heterogeneity on the dynamics of marine metapopulations
- Erosion morphodynamics and evolution of shore platforms
- Habitat, location or recruitment? Determining the drivers of population persistence in a temperate reef fish
- NANOSCALE PARTICLE CONTROL BY RIGID BIOMINERALISED SURFACES
Journal Articles Refereed
- A review of the shelf-slope circulation along Australia's southern shelves: Cape Leeuwin to Portland
- Avoidance of native versus non-native predator odours by migrating whitebait and juveniles of the common galaxiid, Galaxias maculatus
- Charnock dynamics: a model for the velocity structure in the wave boundary layer of the air-sea interface
- Separating natural responses from experimental artefacts: habitat selection by a diadromous fish species using odours from conspecifics and natural stream water
- Surface circulation in a Caribbean island wake
- The Miocene palaeoenvironmental and palaeoceanographic evolution of the Gippsland Basin, Southeast Australia: a record of Southern Ocean change