Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- 0506-441 THE EFFECTS OF WINDBREAK MANAGEMENT ON PEST AND BENEFICIAL INVERTEBRATES
- AUSTRALIAN CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR RISK ANALYSIS - DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, FISHERIES AND FORESTRY (DAFF)
- CONSULTANCY AGREEMENT - DIAMONDBACK MOTH LARVICIDAL BIOASSAYS FOR HATCHTECH PTY LTD
- CONTROL OF REPRODUCTION IN WEEDS (WEEDS CRC)
- CRC PROJECT: 2.5.1 - "TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE POPULATIONS OF BENEFICIALS IN VINEYARDS: IDENTIFYING AND TESTING INDICATORS"
- INTERACTIONS BETWEEN DEVELOPMENTAL PROTEINS AND POSSUM REPRODUCTION WITH THE FOUNDATION FOR RESEARCH, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY-NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT
- NATIONAL INVERTEBRATE PEST INITIATIVE
- NATIONAL INVERTEBRATE PEST INITIATIVE COMMUNICATION/EXTENSION
- THE EFFECTS OF WINDBREAK MANAGEMENT ON PEST AND BENEFICIAL INVERTEBRATES
- TO ESTABL.COLLAB.B/N CESAR & MAX PLANCK INST.FOR CHEMICAL ECOLOGY
- Developing and demonstrating the role of alternative chemistries and integrated management for crop establishment pests
- Developing tools for predicting responses of viticultural pests and their natural enemies under climate change: modelling, management and extension
- Dissecting insect gut function to understand insecticide detoxification
- Functional and regulatory analysis of n-acetylcholine receptors, key targets of insecticides
- MITO GENOMICS OF KEY PATHOGENS- AN INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH CO-OPERATIVE
- SPIDER PREDATION: A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD? THE INFLUENCE OF SPIDERS IN THE BIOCONTROL OF EPIPHYAS POSTVITTANA (WALKER) (LEPIDOPTERA:TORTRICIDAE) IN VINEYARDS
- SUSTAINABLE VITICULTURE 2010 AND BEYOND. VINEYARD MANAGEMENT TO MAXIMIZE BENEFICIAL INVERTEBRATES TO INCREASE THE BOTTOM LINE
- THE ROLE OF MATING STRATEGIES IN MANAGING RESISTANCE BY HELICOVERPA ARMIGERA TO GM COTTON
- The cytochrome P450 gene super-family in drosophila melanogaster; gene function & insecticide resistance
- Understanding and exploiting bacterial sulfatases
- Using comparative genomics to identify genes responsible for adaptation to environmental toxins
Journal Articles Refereed
- A Dα6 knockout strain of Drosophila melanogaster confers a high level of resistance to spinosad
- Are wing size, wing shape & asymmetry related to field fitness of Trichogramma egg parasitoids
- Bait palatability influences the caching behaviour of the red fox (Vulpes vulpes())
- Beneficial organisms as bioindicators for environmental sustainability in the grape industry in Australia
- Characterization of the fluoroacetate detoxication enzymes of rat liver cytosol
- Commercial agrochemical applications in vineyards do not influence ant communities
- Correcting for spatial autocorrelation in sequential sampling
- Detritivores as indicators of landscape stress and soil degradation
- Diapause and implications for control of Penthaleus species and Halotydeus destructor (Acari: Penthaleidae) in southeastern Australia
- Does mass rearing of field collected Trichogramma brassicae wasps influence acceptance of European corn borer eggs?
- Ecologically Sustainable Chemical Recommendations for Agricultural Pest Control?
- Effectiveness of spring spraying targeting diapause egg production for controlling redlegged earth mites and other pests in pasture
- Effects of Methoxyfenozide, Indoxacarb, and Other Insecticides on the Beneficial Egg Parasitoid Trichogramma nr. brassicae (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) Under Laboratory and Field Conditions
- Effects of cold storage on field and laboratory performance of Trichogramma carverae (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) and the response of three Trichogramma spp. (T. carverae, T. nr. brassicae and T. funiculatum) to cold.
- Effects of ground cover (straw and compost) on the abundance of natural enemies and soil macro invertebrates in vineyards
- Effects of sediment quality on macroinvertebrates in the Sunraysia region of the Murray-Darling Rivers, Australia
- Emerging pest mites of grains (Balaustium medicagoense and Bryobia sp.) show high levels of tolerance to currently registered pesticides
- Evolution of genes and genomes on the Drosophila phylogeny
- Exon-primed intron-crossing (EPIC) PCR markers of Helicoverpa armigera (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)
- Field and laboratory evidence for acclimation without costs in an egg parasitoid.
- Field validation of laboratory derived IOBC toxicity ratings for natural enemies in commercial vineyards.
- Identification and characterization of Trichogramma carverae species from south-eastern Australia using the internal transcribed spacer 2 (ITS-2) region of the ribosomal gene complex.
- Individual level trade offs and artefacts in the egg parasitoid Trichogramma carverae) (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae).
- Influence of reduced irrigation on beneficial invertebrates in vineyards.
- Is there genetic structure in populations of Helicoverpa armigera from Australia?
- Laboratory and field studies on the effect of molinate, clomazone, and thiobencarb on nontarget aquatic invertebrates
- Laboratory fecundity as predictor of field success in Trichogramma carverae (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae).
- Molecular markers to discriminate among four pest species of Helicoverpa (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)
- Notonomus gravis (Chaudoir) (Coleoptera: Carabidae) predation of Deroceras reticulatum Müller (Gastropoda: Agriolimacidae), an example of fortuitous biological control
- Overwintering of Trichogramma funiculatum Carver (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) Under Semi-Natural Conditions
- Pests of germinating grain crops in southern Australia: an overview of their biology and management options
- Plant host associations of Penthaleus species and Halotydeus destructor (Acari: Penthaleidae) and implications for integrated pest management
- Shelterbelts in agricultural landscapes suppress invertebrates.
- Slug control in Australian canola: monitoring, molluscicidal baits and economic thresholds
- Strategies for control of the redlegged earth mite in Australia
- The changing status of invertebrate pests and the future of pest management in the Australian grains industry
- The effects of sulphur on Trichogramma egg parasitoids in vineyards: measuring toxic effects and establishing release windows.
- The flood bug, Australiodillo bifrons (Isopoda: Armadillidae): A potential pest of cereals in Australia?
- The genetic basis of resistance to diazinon in natural populations of Drosophila melanogaster
- Toxicity of Chemicals Commonly Used in Indonesian Vegetable Crops to Liriomyza huidobrensis Populations and the Indonesian Parasitoids Hemiptarsenus varicornis, Opius sp., and Gronotoma micromorpha, as well as the Australian parasitoirds Hemiptarsenus varicornis and Diglyphys isaea
- Using invertebrate bioindicators to assess agricultural sustainability in Australia: proposals and current practices
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Major Reference Works
Research Book Chapters