Subject area for
Journal Articles Refereed
- An osmotic induction method for externally marking saltwater fishes, Stigmatopora argus and Stigmatopora nigra, with calcein
- Atlantic salmon (Salmon salr L.) in a submerged sea-cage adapt rapidly to re-fill their swim bladders in an underwater air filled dome
- Differing importance of salinity stratification and freshwater flow for the recruitment of apex species of estuarine fish
- Ecological determinants of recruitment to populations of a temperate reef fish, Trachinops caudimaculatus (Plesiopidae)
- Extended incubation affects larval morphology, hatching success and starvation resistance in a terrestrially spawning fish, Galaxias maculatus (Jenyns 1842)
- Hypoxia impairs embryo development and survival in black bream (Acanthopagrus butcheri).
- Hypoxia, low salinity and lowered temperature reduce embryo survival and hatch rates in black bream (Acanthopagrus butcheri, Munro 1949)
- Incorporating heterogeneity into growth analyses of wild and captive broadnose sevengill sharks Notorynchus cepedianus
- Parameterization of European perch perca fluviatilis length-at-age data using stochastic gompertz growth models
- Poor taxonomical knowledge of larval fish prey preference is impeding our ability to assess the existence of a "critical period" driving year-class strength
- Preliminary assessment of an indirect elisa and western blot techniques to screen vitellogenin in barramundi as a potential biomarker of exposure to edcs in Australian tropical waters
- Return of the ghosts of dispersal past: historical spread and contemporary gene flow in the blue sea star Linckia laevigata
- Spatial Patterns and Temperature Predictions of Tuna Fatty Acids: Tracing Essential Nutrients and Changes in Primary Producers
- The assessment of vitellogenin as a biomarker of exposure to estrogenic compounds in two Australian perciformes.