Subject area for
- DR Kate Howell Faculty Member
- COCOA POD BORER: POPULATION GENETICS AND YIELD LOSS
- ENHANCING THE UNDERSTANDING OF VERTICILLIUM SPP. IN AUSTRALIAN POTATO PRODUCTION
- MITIGATING THE IMPACT OF FUNGAL PLANT PATHOGENS ON PYRETHRUM PRODUCTION
- PLANT GROWTH IMPACTS FROM WATER CONTAMINANTS
- RD&E Program for Control, Eradication and Preparedness for Vegetable Leafminer
- UNDERSTANDING THE POPULATION DYNAMICS OF THE PYRETHRUM RAY BLIGHT PATHOGEN
- BIOLOGY OF INFECTION OF PYRETHRUM BY PHOMA LIGULICOLA, THE CHARACTERS CAUSE OF RAY BLIGHT
- Support to take up INRA/ Agreenskills + fellowship in Montpellier, France
- The Application of the UAV-borne Hyperspectral Crop Disease Detection in Processing Tomatoes.
- Training Award Miss Patiporn Temiyakul
- Workshop on Integrated Disease Management of Chili Pepper in the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Journal Articles Refereed
- Assessing the susceptibility of cruciferous Lepidoptera to Cry1Ba2 and Cry1Ca4 for future transgenic cruciferous vegetables
- Can deuterium stable isotope values be used to assign the geographic origin of an auxiliary hoverfly in south-western France?
- Cover crops in Victorian apple orchards: effects on production, natural enemies and pests across a season
- Development of a Double-inoculation Method to Assess Resistance to Anthracnose in Trispecies Capsicum Hybrid
- Differential Reactions on Mature Green and Ripe Chili Fruit Infected by Three Colletotrichum spp.
- Distribution of Rotundone and Possible Translocation of Related Compounds Amongst Grapevine Tissues in Vitis vinifera L. cv. Shiraz
- Drosophila-associated yeast species in vineyard ecosystems
- Environmental Factors and Seasonality Affect the Concentration of Rotundone in Vitis vinifera L. cv. Shiraz Wine
- Genetic structure of the grapevine fungal pathogen Phaeomoniella chlamydospora in southeastern Australia and southern France
- Genetic transformation of Colletotrichum truncatum associated with anthracnose disease of chili by random insertional mutagenesis
- Isoforms of the heteropteran Nezara viridula ecdysone receptor: protein characterisation, RH5992 insecticide binding and homology modelling
- Low mtDNA diversity among widespread Australian diamondback moth Plutella xylostella (L.) suggests isolation and a founder effect
- Natural enemies of soft scale insects (Hemiptera: Coccoidea: Coccidae) in Australian vineyards
- Pterostilbene Is a Potential Candidate for Control of Blackleg in Canola
- Sampling a weighted pest complex: caterpillars in North Korean cabbage (Brassica oleracea var. capitata) crops
- The influence of management practice on the spatial distribution of Lepidopteran pests in Brassica crops in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea: implications for sequential sampling plans
- Validation of fixed sample size plans for monitoring Lepidopteran pests of Brassica oleracea crops in North Korea
- Wine Protein Haze: Mechanisms of Formation and Advances in Prevention
Research Book Chapters