Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
- A field study on the impact of the nitrification inhibitor DMPP on N2O emissions from a pasture in south western Victoria
- Comparison of the ability of the nitrification inhibitors DCD and DMPP to reduce nitrification and N2O emissions from nitrogen fertilisers
- Dual effects of nitrification inhibitors on agricultural N2O emission
- Is it commercially viable to use dicyandiamide on a dairy farm in south-western Victoria?
- Nitrification inhibitors to reduce N2O emissions from Australian farming systems
- Reducing N2O emissions from nitrogen fertilisers with the nitrification inhibitor DMPP
- Stabilized Nitrogen Fertilizers to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Improve Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Australian Agriculture
- An evaluation of the potential of food waste as a soil conditioner/fertilizer
- Enhanced efficiency fertilisers as mitigation tools for reducing greenhouse gas emissions from intensive agricultural systems in Australia.
- MANURE MANAGEMENT TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE EMISSIONS FROM CATTLE FEEDLOTS
- Mitigation of indirect greenhouse gases in intensive agricultural production systems with the use of inhibitors
- Reducing nitrous oxide emissions from applied nitrogen with nitrification inhibitors: Identification of the key drivers of performance
- TARGETED CONTROL OF SEED PRODUCTION IN THE WEED WILD RADISH
Journal Articles Refereed
- A review of precision fertilization research
- An examination of physical and chemical properties of urban biochar for use as growing media substrate
- Can differences in N-15 natural abundance be used to quantify the transfer of nitrogen from legumes to neighbouring non-legume plant species?
- Does elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide concentration increase wheat nitrogen demand and recovery of nitrogen applied at stem elongation?
- Effect of fertilization on forage yield and quality, nutrients uptake and soil properties in the more intensive cropping system
- Effects of the Nitrification Inhibitor 3,4-Dimethylpyrazole Phosphate on Nitrification and Nitrifiers in Two Contrasting Agricultural Soils
- Fertilizer nitrogen recovery efficiencies in crop production systems of China with and without consideration of the residual effect of nitrogen
- Gaseous losses of fertilizer nitrogen from a citrus orchard in the red soil hilly region of Southeast China
- How Does Recycling of Livestock Manure in Agroecosystems Affect Crop Productivity, Reactive Nitrogen Losses, and Soil Carbon Balance?
- Identifying N fertilizer regime and vegetable production system in tropical Brazil using N-15 natural abundance
- Impact of Herbicide 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid Butyl Ester on Soil Nitrogen-transforming Bacterial Populations in Two Soils
- Influence of enhanced efficiency fertilisation techniques on nitrous oxide emissions and productivity response from urea in a temperate Australian ryegrass pasture
- Influence of temperature and soil type on inhibition of urea hydrolysis by N-(n-butyl) thiophosphoric triamide in wheat and pasture soils in south-eastern Australia
- Measurement and mitigation of nitrous oxide emissions from a high nitrogen input vegetable system
- Nutrients Release from a Novel Gel-Based Slow/Controlled Release Fertilizer
- Opportunities and constraints for biochar technology in Australian agriculture: looking beyond carbon sequestration
- Preparation of a zeolite NaP1/hydroxyapatite nanocomposite and study of its behavior as inorganic fertilizer
- Socio-environmental consideration of phosphorus flows in the urban sanitation chain of contrasting cities
- Temporal succession of soil antibiotic resistance genes following application of swine, cattle and poultry manures spiked with or without antibiotics
- The fate of urea nitrogen applied to a vegetable crop rotation system
- Towards an understanding of the dynamics of compost N in the soil-plant-atmosphere system using N-15 tracer
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals