Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
- Creep of microwave-modified timber: Predicting creep deflection of microwave modified Radiata Pine.
- Impregnation of timber with stains
- Mechanical performance of wood bending following microwave softening.
- The effect of globalisation on the furniture industry in Australia.
- The use of microwave technology in manufacturing of bent wood components
- The use of natural feature grade timber in structural components of furniture.
- Time to failure estimation in timber joints using Neutral Networks.
Conference Papers Unrefereed
- Enhancing key elements of the value chains for plantation-grown wood in Lao PDR
- High performance drying of plantation grown eucalypt timber.
- Training Award for Training Course Wood processing and value-added manufacturing technologies
- Wood welding as an alternative to finger jointing flooring overlay
Journal Articles Refereed
- A review on the use of zeolites to create valuable paper products and paper-like adsorbent materials
- Assessment of Microwave Bending Capabilities for Australian Wood Species
- End-force distributions during bending of Eucalyptus regnans
- Engineering properties of selected young plantation-grown Australian hardwoods for furniture
- Forming fabrics, drainage rates and paper properties.
- Laboratory simulation of the effects of refining on paper formation
- Microwave characterisation and detection of wood decay
- Review of Condition Assessment and Retrofitting Techniques for Timber Bridge Assets in Australia
- Rigidity of cabinet furniture with semi-rigid joints of the confirmal type
- Temperature and moisture content behaviour in microwave heated wood prior to bending - Mountain Ash (Eucalyptus regnans)
- Wood waste management practices and strategies to increase sustainability standards in the Australian wooden furniture manufacturing sector
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Major Reference Works
Major Reports And Working Papers
- Determination of minimum radius of bending curvature of heartwood and sapwood from plantation and young hardwood species using microwave wood bending technology
- Improving added value and small medium enterprises capacity in the utilisation of plantation timber for furniture production in Jepara region of Java, Indonesia
- Increasing downstream value adding in PNG forest and wood products industry
- Manual on decorative wood veneering technology
Minor Reports And Working Papers
- Assessment of Quality of Nominated Softwood Products Subsequent to Artificial and Natural Weathering Exposure. Annex - Part 2 of the FWPRDC Project Novel Surface Modification Process for High Value Softwood Products
- Assessment of Quality of Nominated Softwood Products Subsequent to Artificial and Natural Weathering Exposure. Annex 1.
- Bonding plaster to treated timber framing. The impact of aqueous boron treatments on adhesive performance
- Design brief: Design and construction of prototype wood bending facilities for "Wood Shapes Pty Ltd".
- Influence of Solvent Carriers on the treatment of Radiata pine Part 1: Swelling and treatment uptake characteristics.
- Investigation of the causes of veneer discolouration
- Low uptake aqueous boron timber treatment using the univac process
- Microwave conditioning of Pine and Hemlock
- Microwave processing of Radiata pine corewood. Progress report on initial works - Peeler core and heart in 100 x 100 timber
- Radiata pine microwave drying
- Specification requirements for timber and microwave modified wood used in high value wood products
- Value-adding to Lao PDR plantation timber products – Project Annual Report
- Value-adding to Lao PDR plantation timber products – Project Annual Report No 4