Subject area for
Journal Articles Refereed
- Amyloid beta attenuates metabotropic zinc sensing receptor, mZnR/GPR39, dependent Ca2+, ERK1/2 and Clusterin signaling in neurons
- Anti-Leishmanial Activity of Novel Homo- and Heteroleptic Bismuth(III) Thiocarboxylates
- Anti-leishmanial activity of heteroleptic organometallic Sb(V) compounds
- Effect of Intubation for Gamma-hydroxybutyric Acid Overdose on Emergency Department Length of Stay and Hospital Admission
- Exploring the Use of Structure and Polymer Incorporation to Tune Silver Ion Release and Antibacterial Activity of Silver Coordination Polymers
- New trisubstituted 1,2,4-triazole derivatives as potent ghrelin receptor antagonists. 3. Synthesis and pharmacological in vitro and in vivo evaluations.
- PAINS: Relevance to Tool Compound Discovery and Fragment-Based Screening
- Phosphate levels-time for a rethink?
- Role of Glutaredoxin1 and Glutathione in Regulating the Activity of the Copper-transporting P-type ATPases, ATP7A and ATP7B
- Selenium-Enriched Agaricus bisporus Mushroom Protects against Increase in Gut Permeability ex vivo and Up-Regulates Glutathione Peroxidase 1 and 2 in Hyperthermally-Induced Oxidative Stress in Rats
- The ADP-ribosylation factor 1 (Arf1) is involved in regulating copper uptake
- Trisubstituted 1,2,4-triazoles as ligands for the ghrelin receptor: on the significance of the orientation and substitution at position 3.
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals