Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
Journal Articles Refereed
- A hybrid approach for automated mutation annotation of the extended human mutation landscape in scientific literature.
- Analysis of Circulating Tumor DNA to Monitor Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Aspergillus Polymerase Chain Reaction: Systematic Review of Evidence for Clinical Use in Comparison With Antigen Testing
- Blood-based detection of RAS mutations to guide anti-EGFR therapy in colorectal cancer patients: concordance of results from circulating tumor DNA and tissue-based RAS testing
- Cell-free DNA in cancer: current insights.
- Characterizing the Cancer Genome in Blood
- Circulating Cell-Free DNA to Guide Prostate Cancer Treatment with PARP Inhibition
- Circulating Cell-Free miR-375 as Surrogate Marker of Tumor Burden in Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Circulating Tumor DNA Analysis and Functional Imaging Provide Complementary Approaches for Comprehensive Disease Monitoring in Metastatic Melanoma
- Circulating tumor DNA as an early marker of therapeutic response in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
- Circulating tumor cells and circulating tumor DNA for precision medicine: dream or reality?
- Circulating tumour DNA reflects treatment response and clonal evolution in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Clinical Studies of Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors
- Clinical validity of circulating tumour cells in patients with metastatic breast cancer: a pooled analysis of individual patient data
- Consensus guidelines for the use of empiric and diagnostic-driven antifungal treatment strategies in haematological malignancy, 2014
- Crizotinib and Testing for ALK
- Deep sequencing analysis of the developing mouse brain reveals a novel microRNA
- Deficiency of 5-hydroxyisourate hydrolase causes hepatomegaly and hepatocellular carcinoma in mice
- Determining HER2 (ERBB2) amplification status in women with breast cancer: final results from the Australian in situ hybridisation program
- Dietary intake of one-carbon metabolism nutrients and DNA methylation in peripheral blood
- Diminished NADPH transhydrogenase activity and mitochondrial redox regulation in human failing myocardium
- Early molecular response and female sex strongly predict stable undetectable BCR-ABL1, the criteria for imatinib discontinuation in patients with CML
- Effects of Collection and Processing Procedures on Plasma Circulating Cell-Free DNA from Cancer Patients
- Estimating the proportion of microarray probes expressed in an RNA sample
- Genomic Analysis of Circulating Tumor DNA Using a Melanoma-Specific UltraSEEK Oncogene Panel
- Identification of an antibody-binding epitope on the rotavirus A non-structural protein NSP2 using phage display analysis
- Improvements, trends, and new ideas in molecular docking: 2012-2013 in review
- KRAS mutation testing in colorectal cancer: the model for molecular pathology testing in the future
- Methylation profiling of normal individuals reveals mosaic promoter methylation of cancer-associated genes.
- Mitochondrial DNA copy number is regulated in a tissue specific manner by DNA methylation of the nuclear-encoded DNA polymerase gamma A
- Molecular diagnosis of Pneumocystis jirovecii in patients with malignancy: Clinical significance of quantitative polymerase chain reaction
- Molecular disease monitoring using circulating tumor DNA in myelodysplastic syndromes
- Molecular methods for somatic mutation testing in lung adenocarcinoma: EGFR and beyond
- Multi-SNP pharmacogenomic classifier is superior to single-SNP models for predicting drug outcome in complex diseases
- Multifocal clonal evolution characterized using circulating tumour DNA in a case of metastatic breast cancer
- National Working Group Meeting on ALK diagnostics in lung cancer
- Neuropsychiatric symptomatology predicts seizure recurrence in newly treated patients
- Non-invasive analysis of acquired resistance to cancer therapy by sequencing of plasma DNA
- Noninvasive Identification and Monitoring of Cancer Mutations by Targeted Deep Sequencing of Plasma DNA
- Noninvasive monitoring of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma by immunoglobulin high-throughput sequencing
- Outcomes of an Australian testing programme for epidermal growth factor receptor mutations in non-small cell lung cancer
- PML bodies provide an important platform for the maintenance of telomeric chromatin integrity in embryonic stem cells
- Prediction and monitoring of relapse in stage III melanoma using circulating tumor DNA.
- Predictive Molecular Tumour Testing: What Are the Obstacles between Bench and Bedside?
- Prevalence, morphology, and natural history of FGFR1-amplified lung cancer, including squamous cell carcinoma, detected by FISH and SISH
- Quantitative threefold allele-specific PCR (QuanTAS-PCR) for highly sensitive JAK2 V617F mutant allele detection
- RNA processing in human mitochondria
- Rapid evolution of mouse Y centromere repeat DNA belies recent sequence stability
- Reversion of BRCA1/2 Germline Mutations Detected in Circulating Tumor DNA From Patients With High-Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer
- Sensitive NPM1 Mutation Quantitation in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Using Ultradeep Next-Generation Sequencing in the Diagnostic Laboratory
- Small CGG repeat expansion alleles of FMR1 gene are associated with parkinsonism
- The Effects of Nuclear Reprogramming on Mitochondrial DNA Replication
- The origin, evolution, and functional impact of short insertion-deletion variants identified in 179 human genomes.
- The value of cell-free DNA for molecular pathology
- Tumor-specific but not nonspecific cell-free circulating DNA can be used to monitor disease response in lymphoma
- Utility of bronchoalveolar lavage fluid galactomannan alone or in combination with PCR for the diagnosis of invasive aspergillosis in adult hematology patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
- Cart before the horse: use of Aspergillus PCR to increase the diagnostic yield from BAL in hematological patients at risk of invasive aspergillosis
- Complications of sepsis: the role of risk prediction rules, biomarkers and host genetics.
- Detection of BRAF mutations in patients with hairy cell leukemia and related lymphoproliferative disorders
- Detection of clinically relevant early genomic lesions in B-cell malignancies from circulating tumour DNA using a single hybridisation-based next generation sequencing assay
- KIT D816V mutation detection: a comparative study using peripheral blood, bone marrow aspirate and bone marrow trephine samples for detection of KIT mutations in patients with systemic mastocytosis
- Wet or Dry? Do Liquid Biopsy Techniques Compete with or Complement PET for Disease Monitoring in Oncology?
- Where and by Whom Should Gastric Cancer HER2/neu Status Be Assessed? Lessons From Breast Cancer