Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
- AN ADVANCED IN VIVO IMAGING FACILITY
- CAN MALARIA PARASTIE RESISTANCE TO AN IMPORTANT DRUG SPREAD?
- CJD memorial grant in memory of Frank Burton
- Cerebral organoid 'mini-brain' models of Alzheimer's and prion diseases.
- DECODING THE REGULATION OF PROTEIN TRANSLATION IN PLASMODIUM FALCIPARUM
- Elucidating the role of matrix metalloproteases in prion protein proteolysis and prion diseases
- Evolution of immunoregulatory networks: preventing autoimmunity at the expense of perpetuating chronicity in persistent infections
- HOW DO SMALL EXTRACELLULAR VESICLES CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF PRION DISEASE
- Investigating the intercellular trafficking of proteins and RNA and its relevance to neurodegenerative diseases
- Next Generation Profiling of Exosomal RNA in Neurodegenerative Disease
- QUANTIFICATION OF ANTIGEN PRESENTATION TO CD8 T CELLS DURING VIRUS INFECTION
- Role of the GxxxG domain in the function of mammalian prion proteins
- THE EFFECTS OF DAMAGE AND REPAIR OF FUNGAL DNA ON ANIMAL AND PLANT DISEASES
- ‘CJDSGN Memorial Grant in memory of ‘Catherine Heagerty’ Mouse model of sporadic CJD
Journal Articles Refereed
- A pro-inflammatory role for Th22 cells in Helicobacter pylori-associated gastritis
- ASID (HICSIG) position statement: infection control guidelines for patients with influenza-like illnesses, including pandemic (H1N1) influenza 2009, in Australian health care facilities
- Acute exposure to prion infection induces transient oxidative stress progressing to be cumulatively deleterious with chronic propagation in vitro
- Ascertainment Bias Causes False Signal of Anticipation in Genetic Prion Disease
- Assessing interactions between HLA-DRB1*15 and infectious mononucleosis on the risk of multiple sclerosis
- Cell-Type-Specific Transcriptional Profiles of the Dimorphic Pathogen Penicillium marneffei Reflect Distinct Reproductive, Morphological and Environmental Demands.
- Considerations regarding the micromagnetic resonance relaxometry technique for rapid label-free malaria diagnosis
- Copper, endoproteolytic processing of the prion protein and cell signalling
- Cross-sectional study of hepatitis B immunity in MSM between 2002 and 2012
- Effect of Coadministered Fat on the Tolerability, Safety, and Pharmacokinetic Properties of Dihydroartemisinin-Piperaquine in Papua New Guinean Children with Uncomplicated Malaria
- Gene Knockout of tau Expression Does Not Contribute to the Pathogenesis of Prion Disease
- Glycosaminoglycan sulfation determines the biochemical properties of prion protein aggregates
- Lack of impact of selective digestive decontamination on Pseudomonas aeruginosa ventilator-associated pneumonia: benchmarking the evidence base
- Mouse-adapted sporadic human Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease prions propagate in cell culture
- Mycoplasma genitalium: a review
- Nfil3 is required for the development of all innate lymphoid cell subsets
- Prion Infection Impairs Cholesterol Metabolism in Neuronal Cells
- Pristinamycin: old drug, new tricks?
- The Presence of HIV-1 Tat Protein Second Exon Delays Fas Protein-mediated Apoptosis in CD4+ T Lymphocytes: A POTENTIAL MECHANISM FOR PERSISTENT VIRAL PRODUCTION
- Ultrasonographic assessment of splenic volume at presentation and after anti-malarial therapy in children with malarial anaemia
- Variola virus F1L is a Bcl-2-like protein that unlike its vaccinia virus counterpart inhibits apoptosis independent of Bim
- What's new in the treatment of serious MRSA infection?
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals