Subject area for
- PROF Marie Gerdtz Faculty Member
Authored Books Other
Book Chapters Other
- AN EVALUATION OF THE VICTORIAN NURSES' HEALTH PROGRAM
- Contributing Life Measure Project
- Exploring the meaning and experience of cardiovascular health for people who live with schizophrenia, bipolar and related disorders
- Factors influencing levels of engagement with case managers: perspectives of young people with a diagnosis of first episode psychosis
- SALARY CONTRIBUTION -CI CATHERINE ROPER 19/20 - SPECICAL ADVISER TO THE CEO - ROYAL COMMISSION INTO VICTORIA'S MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM
- What are the Perceptions and Experiences of Stigma from Nurses Working in Adult Mental Health Inpatient Units and the Implications for Education?
Journal Articles Refereed
- "All Roads Lead to Medication?" Qualitative Responses From an Australian First-Person Survey of Antipsychotic Discontinuation
- "I don't think we've quite got there yet": The experience of allyship for mental health consumer researchers
- A cluster-randomised controlled trial of values-based training to promote autonomously held recovery values in mental health workers
- A survey of psychiatrists' and registered nurses' levels of mental health literacy in a Chinese general hospital
- Access to Physical Health Care for People with Serious Mental Illness: A Nursing Perspective and a Human Rights Perspective-Common Ground?
- Access to dental care and dental ill-health of people with serious mental illness: views of nurses working in mental health settings in Australia
- Antipsychotic discontinuation syndromes: A narrative review of the evidence and its integration into Australian mental health nursing textbooks
- Are Nurses in Mental Health Services Providing Physical Health Care for People with Serious Mental Illness? An Australian Perspective
- Australian Mental Health Nurses' Attitudes to Role Expansion
- Autonomy in Jeopardy: Contrasting Participatory Health Models with Pateint Decision Making Under Mental Health Law
- Barriers to the operation of mental health legislation in Australian emergency departments: a qualitative analysis.
- Behavioural assessment unit improves outcomes for patients with complex psychosocial needs
- Cardiometabolic health nursing to improve health and primary care access in community mental health consumers: Protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- Cognitive effects of brief and ultrabrief pulse bitemporal electroconvulsive therapy: a randomised controlled proof-of-concept trial.
- Communication With Colleagues: Frequency of Collaboration Regarding Physical Health of Consumers With Mental Illness
- Comparing two short versions of the 32-item Hypomania Checklist (HCL-32) for patients with bipolar disorder
- Consumer involvement in the tertiary-level education of mental health professionals: A systematic review
- Development and interrater reliability of the UK Mental Health Triage Scale
- Development, Validation and Initial Outcomes of a Questionnaire to Investigate the Views of Nurses Working in a Mental Health Setting Regarding a Cardiometabolic Health Nursing Role
- Don't Label Me: A Qualitative Study of Patients' Perceptions and Experiences of Sedation During Behavioral Emergencies in the Emergency Department
- Evaluation of the effect of a structured intervention for the management of behavioural disturbance on the level of seclusion in an acute psychiatric inpatient ward
- Experiencing antipsychotic discontinuation: results from a survey of Australian consumers
- Exploration of the psychosocial issues associated with gastroparesis: a qualitative investigation
- Factors influencing engagement with case managers: Perspectives of young people with a diagnosis of first episode psychosis
- Feasibility and need for violence risk screening at triage: an exploration of clinical processes and public perceptions in one Australian emergency department
- Fidelity to clinical guidelines using a care pathway in the treatment of first episode psychosis
- Identifying the 'right patient': Nurse and consumer perspectives on verifying patient identity during medication administration
- Identifying the core competencies of mental health telephone triage
- Implementing the Strengths Model of Case Management: Group Supervision Fidelity Outcomes
- Informal Role Expansion in Australian Mental Health Nursing
- Investigating the predictive validity of an emergency department mental health triage tool
- Lessons Learned From the Trial of a Cardiometabolic Health Nurse
- Mental Health Nurse Incentive Program: Facilitating physical health care for people with mental illness?
- Mental Health Nurses' Dispositional Decision-Making for People Presenting to the Emergency Department With Deliberate Self-Harm: An Exploratory Study
- Mental Health Researchers' Views About Service User Research: A Literature Review
- Mental health academics in rural and remote Australia
- Mental health-related risk factors for violence: using the evidence to guide mental health triage decision making
- Mild Cognitive Impairment and Caregiver Burden: A 3-Year-Longitudinal Study.
- Nurse practitioners and medical practice: opposing forces or complementary contributions?
- Nurse views on the cardiometabolic health nurse as an approach to improving the physical health of people with serious mental illness in Australia
- Outcomes that matter: A qualitative study with persons with schizophrenia and their primary caregivers in India
- Patients' experiences of nurses' heartfelt hospitality as caring: A qualitative approach.
- Perceived differences in the management of mental health patients in remote and rural australia and strategies for improvement: findings from a national qualitative study of emergency clinicians.
- Personality of mental healthcaregivers
- Physical health care for people with mental illness: Training needs for nurses
- Predictors of Nurse Support for the Introduction of the Cardiometabolic Health Nurse in the Australian Mental Health Sector
- Promoting genuine consumer participation in mental health education: A consumer academic role
- Proposed nurse-led initiatives in improving physical health of people with serious mental illness: a survey of nurses in mental health
- Reduced Ambivalence to the Role of the Cardiometabolic Health Nurse Following a 6-Month Trial
- Refinement and revalidation of the demoralization scale: The DS-IIinternal validity
- Reflections on the process of change on acute psychiatric wards during the City Nurse Project
- Screening physical health? Yes! But...: nurses' views on physical health screening in mental health care
- Stigma, Subsistence, Intimacy, Face, Filial Piety, and Mental Health Problems Among Newly HIV-Diagnosed Men Who Have Sex With Men in China
- Telephone survey of service-user experiences of a telephone-based mental health triage service
- The Cardiometabolic Health Nurse: Physical Health Behaviour Outcomes from a Randomised Controlled Trial
- The Practice of Seclusion and Time-out on English Acute Psychiatric Wards: The City-128 Study
- The clinical nurse specialist and nurse practitioner roles: Room for both or take your pick?
- Uses and abuses of recovery: implementing recovery-oriented practices in mental health systems
- Vulnerable populations and multicentred research
- What Determines Whether Nurses Provide Physical Health Care to Consumers With Serious Mental Illness?
- What nonpharmacological therapeutic interventions are provided to adolescents admitted to general mental health inpatient units? A descriptive review
- Working around a contested diagnosis: Borderline personality disorder in adolescence
- Workplace Violence in Mental Health: A Victorian Mental Health Workforce Survey
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reports And Working Papers
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters