Subject area for
Book Chapters Other
Journal Articles Refereed
- A review of the impact of Ball and Brown (1968) on research in the Asia-Pacific Basin
- Analyst information acquisition and the relative informativeness of analyst forecasts and managed earnings
- Approaching Research Broadly, Not Just Deeply: The Case of Real Activities Manipulation
- Are Active Fund Managers Collectors of Private Information or Fast Interpreters of Public Information?
- Asset Write-Downs: Evidence from 2001-2008
- Auditor Style and Financial Statement Comparability
- Auditor choice and information asymmetry: evidence from international syndicated loans
- Budget reform in China: Progress and prospects in the Xi Jinping era
- Business Strategy and the Cost of Equity Capital: An Evaluation of Pure versus Hybrid Business Strategies
- CEO Origin and Accrual-Based Earnings Management
- Capital Structure under Heterogeneous Beliefs
- Competing Earnings Announcements: Which Announcement Do Investors Process First?
- Competition among exchanges through simplified disclosure requirements: Evidence from the American and Global Depositary Receipts
- Cybersecurity awareness and market valuations
- Do Banks Price Litigation Risk in Debt Contracting? Evidence from Class Action Lawsuits
- Does obfuscating excessive CEO pay work? The influence of remuneration report readability on say-on-pay votes
- Earning the 'write to speak': sell-side analysts and their struggle to be heard
- Excess perks and stock price crash risk: Evidence from China
- Founder's political connections, second generation involvement, and family firm performance: Evidence from China
- From bottom line to consumers' mind: The framing effects of accounting information
- Has SOX Enhanced Non-Big 4 Auditors' Ability to Deal with Client Pressure?
- Human capital, pension information and firm valuation
- IFRS Adoption and Accounting Quality: A Review
- Is the current accounting treatment of education and training costs appropriate
- Management Forecast Consistency
- Proxy advisory firms and stock option repricing
- Shades of Gray: Internal Control Reporting by Chinese US-Listed Firms
- The New York Times and Wall Street Journal: Does their coverage of earnings announcements cause 'stale' news to become 'new' news?
- The Valuation Relevance of Greenhouse Gas Emissions under the European Union Carbon Emissions Trading Scheme
- The Value Relevance of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Allowances: An Exploratory Study in the Related United States SO2 Market
- The bright side of managerial over-optimism
- The profit versus loss heuristic and firm financing decisions
- The real effects of corporate fraud: evidence from class action lawsuits
- The value relevance and timeliness of write-downs during the financial crisis of 2007-2009
- Voluntary Clawback Adoption and the Use of Financial Measures in CFO Bonus Plans
- What do accruals tell us about future cash flows?
- When do stock analysts find bond rating changes informative?
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Major Reports And Working Papers
Minor Reports And Working Papers
Reports And Working Papers
- Are financial reports still useful to investors?
- Do Director Networks Help Managers Plan and Forecast Better?
- Relevance of alternative performance measures and non-financial information for investor decision making in Australia
- The decision-usefulness of financial reports and the future of (financial) reporting
- The effect of company size, profitability and the introduction of IFRS on the relevance of financial reports for investor decision making
- The effect of industry on the relevance of financial reports for investor decision making
Research Book Chapters