Subject area for
Conference Papers Refereed
- Catalyzing Social Innovation: Is entrepreneurial bricolage always good?
- Institutional Logics and Entrepreneurial Action: The link between agency & opportunity exploitation
- Lenses or Mirrors? Institutional Logics and Entrepreneurial Action
- Managing Water Under Uncertainty: Rebalancing Planning and Operations
- National Happiness: A Neo-utilitarian Corporate Objective or a Social Responsibility?
- What’s mine is ours: Exploring value co-production between social entrepreneurs and beneficiary communities
- A Lens Or A Mirror? A Micro-level Understanding Of Institutional Logics And Entrepreneurial Decision-making
- Much Ado About Nothing? A comparative study of hybrid social enterprises and nonprofit organizations in developing and developed economies
- What’s Mine Is Ours: Social Entrepreneurship, Property Rights, and the Co-Creation of Value
- Where is the fertile ground? An empirical investigation of the macro determinants of social entrepreneurship
Journal Articles Refereed
- Agency culture, constitutional provisions and entrepreneurship: a cross-country analysis
- Business model design–performance relationship under external and internal contingencies: Evidence from SMEs in an emerging economy
- Catalyzing social innovation: is entrepreneurial bricolage always good?
- Configurations of Capacity for Change in Entrepreneurial Threshold Firms: Imprinting and Strategic Choice Perspectives
- Conflict Between Controlling Family Owners and Minority Shareholders: Much Ado About Nothing?
- Dynamic Capabilities and Entrepreneur Community: The Case of Crown Bioscience
- Entrepreneurship and Community Sustainability: The Chinese Migrant Experience in Australia
- Entrepreneurship culture, knowledge spillovers and the growth of regions
- Festivals, artists and entrepreneurialism: the role of the Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Knowledge brokering and organizational innovation: Founder imprinting effects
- Navigating the Unchartered Path to Shared Value at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) in the Philippines
- Organizing and innovating in poor places
- Regional differences of people with an entrepreneurial personality structure in Germany - An overview
- Succession financing in family firms
- The bright side of managerial over-optimism
- The genetic basis of entrepreneurship: Effects of gender and personality
- ‘Business Unusual’: Building BoP 3.0
Minor Reports And Working Papers