Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
- Administrative Law and the Rule of Law: Still Part of the Same Package?
- Anti-Cartel Enforcement in a Contemporary Age: Leniency Religion
- Public Law Adjudication in Common Law Systems Process and Substance
- Stemming the Tide of Alcohol: Liquor Licensing and the Public Interest
- The Unity of Public Law? Doctrinal, Theoretical and Comparative Perspectives
Journal Articles Refereed
- A Code of Conduct for Supermarket-Supplier Relations: Has it Worked?
- Anti-cartel advocacy - How has the ACCC fared?
- Arbitration of Cross-Border Consumer Transactions in Australia: A Way Forward?
- Competition and the banking sector: friend or foe?
- Contextual issues in the implementation of mental health legislation
- Prevalence and characteristics of complaint-prone doctors in private practice in Victoria
- Protection Visas and Privative Clause Decisions: Hickman and the Migration Act 1958 (Cth).
- Remedies sought and obtained in healthcare complaints
- Someone to watch over me: Use of FOI requests by the tobacco industry
- THE COHERENCE OF THE DOCTRINE OF LEGITIMATE EXPECTATIONS
- THE REFORMATION OF ENGLISH ADMINISTRATIVE LAW? "RIGHTS", RHETORIC AND REALITY
- The ACCC: Roots and Branches - Proposals to Enhance ACCC Effectiveness
- The Independence of Chinese Competition Agencies and the Impact on Competition Enforcement in China
- The Tobacco Industry's Strategic Use of Freedom of Information Laws: A Comparative Analysis
- The stakes of procedural fairness: Reflections on the Australian position
- U.S. policy and practice in pursuing individual accountability for cartel conduct: A preliminary critique
- Update: International report - No-fault compensation in New Zealand: Harmonizing injury compensation, provider accountability, and patient safety
Journal Articles Unrefereed
- Extra-Territoriality and Markets "in Australia"
- Fair Work Ombudsman's Regulatory Powers: The Use of Enforceable Undertakings
- Fair work, fair law and fair process?
- Law-making and temporary migrant labour schemes: Accountability and the 457 visa scheme
- NAFTA chapter 19 panel follows WTO appellate body in striking down zeroing
- Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012: Setting standards through delegated legislation
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters
- Alcohol Management Plans.
- Australia's criminalization of cartels: Will it be contagious?
- Australia: Regulating private military and security companies
- Australia: The Billionaire, Prime Minister and Chairman: Australia's cardboard box cartel case
- Constitutions, codes, and administrative law: The Australian experience
- Criminal sanctions for cartels - the jury is still out
- Human rights and judicial review: Two sides of the same coin?
- Justice at the Margins Notions of Justice in the Punishment of Prostitution
- Leniency Policies: Testing for Effectiveness
- Leniency Policy with Chinese Characteristics
- Leniency and Criminal Sanctions in Anti-Cartel Enforcement: Happily Married or Uneasy Bedfellows?
- Limits on trading hours, particularly late-night trading.
- Paths to competition advocacy
- Policy Objectives of Public Enforcement of the Anti-Monopoly Law: An Assessment of the First Five Years
- Regulating Australian alcohol markets for public health and safety.
- Rethinking Competition Advocacy in Developing Countries
- Taxonomy and Public Law
- The Public Interest Conception of Public Law: Its Procedural Origins and Substantive Implications
- Transplants in Public Law