Subject area for
- A/PROF Jeanette Lawrence Faculty Member
Conference Papers Refereed
- A World Apart in the Same Community: Women's Experience of Urban Forced Migration National Geographic (NGS-52716R-19)
- AUSTRALIAN-GERMAN ENERGY TRANSITION HUB (UOM CASH)
- Assessing the Governance of Institutional Investors when Investing in Complex Financial Products
- Imagining the International: Crime, Law and Justice on the Global Stage
- Model Laws to Regulate the Use of Restraint on Persons with Disabilities
- Resistance, Recognition and Reconciliation in Australia - lessons from South Africa and Northern Ireland.
- The Quality of Remorse in Northern Ireland and South Africa - Implications for Australia.
Journal Articles Refereed
- Can assessment policies play a role in promoting student engagement in law?
- Choice of population database for forensic DNA profile analysis
- Co-regulation and cotton: Governance of natural resource management in the Australian cotton industry
- DEFINING SECLUSION AND RESTRAINT: LEGAL AND POLICY DEFINITIONS VERSUS CONSUMER AND CARER PERSPECTIVES.
- Environmental norms and electricity supply: an analysis of normative change and household solar PV in Australia
- Genealogy as continuity: Explaining the growing tribal preference for descent rules in membership governance in the United States
- Negotiating Insecurity: Law, Psychoanalytic Social Theory and the Dilemmas of the World Risk Society
- Sex Offender Risk Assessment: The Need to Place Recidivism Research in the Context of Attrition in the Criminal Justice System
- The Catcher in the Rye and JD Salinger: Plagiarism and Literature
- Thoughts, feelings, action: survey of Victorian managers of major hazard facilities
- Using Social Work Theory and Values to Investigate the Implementation of Community Treatment Orders
Major Reference Works
Research Book Chapters
- Circles in the sand: creating pathways and connections in Indigenous legal education
- Facing the compliance challenge: Hercules, Houdini or the Charge of the Light Brigade?
- Mental health law and its implications for social work practice
- Rethinking Remorse – the problem of the banality of full disclosure in testimonies from South Africa
- The people's prosperity?: Indonesian constitutional interpretation, economic reform, and globalization