Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Conference Papers Refereed
- Germania (2012). Los Alemanes del Volga en Argentina. Atrapados entre el pasado y el presente
- Making Multimedia Meaningful: Outcomes of Student Assessment in Online Learning
- Naturalism and ACI: augmenting zoo enclosures with digital technology
- Take a good hard look at yourself: Autoscopia and the networked image.
Creative Exhibited Works
Creative/practice-based Recorded Works
Journal Articles Refereed
- 'NOT LIKE THE STORIES I AM USED TO': EAST GERMAN FILM AS CINEMATIC MEMORY IN CONTEMPORARY CHILE
- Advertising and Media in the Age of the Algorithm
- Affinity Spaces and Microworlds: The UCROO Experiment
- Antihumanist narratives: Greed and Source Code
- Avatar and Utopia
- BRICS Diplomacy within and beyond Russia: The Fifth BRICS Summit through the Screens of Three Russian Television Channels
- Between Like and Love: Cinephilia and connected viewing in film festival audiences
- Black Noise
- Cinema and cyberphobia: Internet tropes in film and television
- Conformity through transgression: the monstrous other and virtual vampires
- Cooking up the Past: Culinary Nostalgia and Gender Critique in Cuentame como paso
- Database economy and transnational cinema
- Discourses of legitimation in New Zealand's film policy
- Does cloud computing have a silver lining?
- Domestic orchestration Rhythms in the mediated home
- Ecomedia futures
- FIGHTING THE FESTIVAL APOCALYPSE: FILM FESTIVALS AND FUTURES IN FILM EXHIBITION
- FOSTERING HIGHER-ORDER THINKING WITH TEXT AND VIDEO IN ONLINE LEARNING: BY DESIGN
- Libraries as redistributive technology: From capacity to culture in Queensland's public library network
- Liquid nitrogen pistachios: Molecular gastronomy, elBulli and foodies
- Love is a battlefield: 'maternal' emotions and white catharsis in Baz Luhrmann's post-Apology 'Australia'
- New International Information Order (NIIO) Revisited: Global Algorithmic Governance and Neocolonialism.
- Parental mediation of teenagers' video game playing: Antecedents and consequences
- Platforms and Public Participation
- Post-feminist impasses in popular heroine television
- Script development as a 'wicked problem'
- Social media is not real life: The effect of attaching disclaimer-type labels to idealized social media images on women's body image and mood
- Television and embodiment: A speculative essay
- The 'Guggentube' Phenomenon: Breaking the Boundaries of a 'Digital Museum' Space
- The uncertainty of the mass image: logistics and behaviours
- Time, space and technology in the working-home: an unsettled nexus
- Torrenting Game of Thrones: So wrong and yet so right
- Traces of the New in the Old: Distribution and Exhibition in Early and Late Film Culture
- Tradition, modernity and exoticism: plating up Peruvian in Melbourne
- While his guitar gently weeps: Memory, documentary and the music biopic
- “From, by, for”— Nairobi’s Slum Film Festival, film festival studies, and the practices of development.
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Major Exhibited Works
Major Published Works
Major Recorded Works
Minor Exhibited Works
Minor Recorded Works
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters
- Latin America’s Impact on World Television Markets
- Alison Tilson
- China's music industries: Top down in the bottom up age
- Digital Photography and the Operational Archive
- Introduction. Mediations and Transmediations: Erotics, Sociality, and "Asia"
- Televisual Temporalities and the Affective Organization of Everyday Life
- The Corpse is the Territory: The Body of Dora Kelly Lange in 'True Detective'
- The hook, woo, and spin: Academics creating relations on social media
- ‘Killed by the Internet’: Cyber homicides, cyber suicides and cyber sex crimes