Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Book Chapters Other
Conference Papers Refereed
- Asian Language Courses as a Treasure Trove for Crosscultural Exchange
- Language Characteristics of Reflective Writing
- Language learning and technology in Australian universities
- Leadership and development versus casualization of language professionals in Australian universities: Mapping the present for our future.
- Teachers and Technology: Comparing University and School Languages Educators' Perceptions of Technology and Their Own IT Literacy
- The network at work: The web presence of Italian as a case study for language program visibility in Australian universities.
- The place of memory studies in rethinking the language-culture nexus.
- Tracking Eumedes, the unguent-boiler: Mycenaean textual and archaeological clues.
- What place for sessionals in languages and cultures education in Australian universities? A first national report.
- 2012 Languages Report (DEECD)
- 2017 Languages Data Analysis and Report
- 2018 Languages Data Analysis and Report
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS REGISTRATION STANDARDS (ELSRS) FOR MEDICAL AND ALLIED HEALTH FIELDS - AUSTRALIA AND SELECTED GLOBAL COMPARISONS
- Early Literacy Readers
- LANGUAGES REPORT 2011
- LOTE REPORT 2010
- RESEARCH RELATIONSHIP AGREEMENT - COCHLEAR LIMITED & UOM DEPARTMENT OF OTOLARYNGOLOGY - RELATING TO THE CONTINUATION OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY UOM TO COCHLEAR
Creative Exhibited Works
- East Nusantara: typological and areal analyses
- Fieldwork and Linguistic Analysis in Indigenous Languages of the Americas: Language Documentation & Conservation Special Publication No. 2
- The MIME VADEMECUM: Mobility and Inclusion in Multilingual Europe
- Uniformity and diversity in language policy: Global perspectives
Journal Articles Refereed
- "the wording is on occasion somewhat emotional": A qualitative study of English and German peer reviews for a chemical journal
- ‘Where have all the flowers gone?’ Considering continuation of languages in secondary school.
- A dialogic approach to the design of a transcultural communication classroom activity for multilingual learners
- Are two heads better than one? Pair work in L2 assessment contexts
- As if We were God's Spies: Poetry out of Nothing
- By the profession, for the profession - a comparative view of AFMLTA national languages conferences
- Construct Validity of Fluency and Implications for the Factorial Structure of Memory
- Cross-situational learning in a Zipfian environment.
- Diffusing the bilingual lexicon: Task-based and lexical components of language switch costs.
- Dorsolateral Prefrontal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Modulates Language Processing but Does Not Facilitate Overt Second Language Word Production
- Europe on a Plate: Food, Identity and Cultural Diversity in Contemporary Europe
- German Studies in Australia: a statistical overview, 1995-2010
- God Svenska! Attityder till språkliga konstruktioner bland gymnasister och deras lärare
- Learners' use of first language (Arabic) in pair work in an EFL class
- Microstructural anatomical differences between bilinguals and monolinguals
- Monolingual versus multilingual acquisition of English morphology: what can we expect at age 3?
- NOT ENOUGH OF AN ARTIST? MYTH, PEDAGOGY AND RHETORIC IN CARLO MICHELSTAEDTER'S POEM I FIGLI DEL MARE
- Neuroplasticity across the lifespan and aging effects in bilinguals and monolinguals
- Object and action picture naming in brain-damaged Persian speakers with aphasia
- Pair versus individual writing: Effects on fluency, complexity and accuracy
- Phonics training for English-speaking poor readers (Review)
- Predictive validity of verbal and non-verbal communication and mother-child turn-taking at 12 months on language outcomes at 24 and 36 months in a cohort of infants experiencing adversity: a preliminary study
- Self-Assessment of Speaking Skills and Participation in a Foreign Language Class
- Shift in the use of migrant community languages in Australia
- Shortcomings in the historiography of translation
- The "Small World of Words" English word association norms for over 12,000 cue words.
- The case of the missing Russian translation theories
- The past is a foreign country: disputed memories and telling rights in co-narrated refugee stories
- Using social networking technologies to promote language socialisation: English as foreign language teachers' perceptions in Saudi Arabia
- VLADIMIR MAYAKOVSKY AS EXEMPLARY CHARACTER: TWO INTERPRETATIONS BY DARIO FO AND CARMELO BENE
- What language teachers want – considering the evaluation of 18th biennial conference
- What technology does to translating
- You can't be Shakespearean talking about the institutionalisation of sex offenders: Creativity and creative practices of multilingual doctoral writers
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
- Languages and Cultures Network for Australian Universities (LCNAU) is well on its way in 2012
- Review of David Crystal, 2006, The Fight for English: How language pundits ate, shot and left
- Review of: Rachel J. Halverson and Carol Anne Constabile-Heming (eds.), Taking Stock of German Studies in the United States: The New Millennium. Rochester, NY: Camden House 2015
- Review of: Ulrich Ammon: Die Stellung der deutschen Sprache in der Welt. Berlin: de Gruyter 2015
- What is RUMACCC and what does it do?
Research Book Chapters
- Agentive alignment in Central Maluku languages
- Approaches to Bach in Australian literature
- Beyond Scales
- Bringing asia to the home front: The Australian experience of asian language education through national policy
- CRITICAL DISCOURSE ANALYSIS (CDA) AND LANGUAGE PLANNING (LP): CONSTRAINTS AND APPLICATIONS OF THE CRITICAL IN LANGUAGE PLANNING
- Classifying clitics in Sm'algyax: Approaching theory from the field
- Collecting Children’s Folklore in Australia
- Deutsch in Australien
- Discussion: When Concepts Become Practice
- From Boutique Store to Super Store: Applying Andragogy to Facilitate the Changing Student Demand
- Home Movies, Art, History: The Artistic Treatment of Media and Genre in Peter Forgács The Danube Exodus
- Language practices of Mbya Guarani children in a community-based bilingual school
- National variation of address in pluricentric languages: The examples of Swedish and German
- Political acts and language revitalization: community and state in Maluku
- The Struggle to Retain Diversity in Language Education
- The exceptional linguistic diversity of Vanuatu
- The languages of East Nusantara: an introduction
- The translator as non-author, and I am sorry about that
- Validating a test of metalinguistic knowledge