Subject area for
Journal Articles Refereed
- Character and Persuasion in William James
- Eugenics and the Classical Ideal of Beauty in Philip K. Dick's "The Golden Man"
- Regenerating Drama in Stein’s Doctor Faustus Lights the Lights and Woolf’s Between the Acts
- Riot Grrrl Manifestos and Radical Vernacular Feminism
- The Catcher in the Rye and JD Salinger: Plagiarism and Literature
- The Utopian Impulse in Ursula Le Guin's "The New Atlantis"
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Research Book Chapters