Subject area for
Authored Research Books
- Developing New Approaches to Ethics and Research Integrity Training through challenges posed by Creative Practice Research
- ETHICS, EVIDENCE AND STRUCTURAL CHANGE IN SCIENTIFIC PRACTICE AND ENVIRONMENTAL DECISIONS
- INVOLVING CHILDREN IN SOCIAL RESEARCH: BALANCING THE RISKS AND BENEFITS
- When should health professionals override parents' decisions about a child's medical treatment?
Journal Articles Refereed
- 'This above all ...' The Place of Ethics in English Teaching
- A FRAMEWORK TO LINK INTERNATIONAL CLINICAL RESEARCH TO THE PROMOTION OF JUSTICE IN GLOBAL HEALTH
- Advancing the ethical use of digital data in human research: challenges and strategies to promote ethical practice
- Applying a Global Justice Lens to Health Systems Research Ethics: An Initial Exploration
- Conflict of interest: Hybrid journalism's central ethical challenge
- Critical questions we should ask in a changing Australian preventive health landscape: competing interests, intervention limits and permissible health identities.
- Current challenges for the regulation of chemical restraint in health care settings
- Designing research funding schemes to promote global health equity: An exploration of current practice in health systems research
- EXPLOITATION AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT: CAN COMMUNITY ADVISORY BOARDS SUCCESSFULLY ASSUME A ROLE MINIMISING EXPLOITATION IN INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH?
- Education, research and professionalism in health and biomedical informatics: Myths, realities and proposals for the future
- Ethical Difficulties With Consent in Research Involving Children: Findings From Key Informant Interviews
- Ethical Negotiations: Committees, Methods and Research with Children
- Ethical responsibilities of health research funders to advance global health justice
- Ethics Considerations in Global Mobile Phone-Based Surveys of Noncommunicable Diseases: A Conceptual Exploration
- Evaluating the Capacity of Theories of Justice to Serve as a Justice Framework for International Clinical Research
- Health incentive research and social justice: does the risk of long term harms to systematically disadvantaged groups bear consideration?
- Inconsistencies and time delays in site-specific research approvals hinder collaborative clinical research in Australia
- Linking Participatory Action Research on Health Systems to Justice in Global Health: A Case Study of the Maternal and Neonatal Implementation for Equitable Health Systems Project in Rural Uganda
- PERSPECTIVES FROM SOUTH AND EAST ASIA ON CLINICAL AND RESEARCH ETHICS: A LITERATURE REVIEW
- Participants' Understanding of Informed Consent in a Randomized Controlled Trial for Chronic Knee Pain
- Standard 1: Consent and Recruitment
- Survey of practices around pharmaceutical company funding for continuing professional development among medical oncologists and trainees in Australia
- The ethics of paediatric research
- The role of emotions in health professional ethics teaching
- Therapeutic appropriation: a new concept in the ethics of clinical research
- Towards deep inclusion for equity-oriented health research priority-setting: A working model
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
- Connecting Health Systems Research Ethics to a Broader Health Equity Agenda
- If Research Is a Pillar of Health System Development, Why Only Focus on Clinical Trials?
- Letter to the editor: conflict of interest
- Response to Open Peer Commentaries on "Governance of Transnational Global Health Research Consortia and Health Equity"
- US policy should not shape collaborations
Major Reports And Working Papers
Minor Reports And Working Papers
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
- “Should I Send a Condolence Card?” Promoting Emotional Safety in Qualitative Health Research Through Reflexivity and Ethical Mindfulness
- Ashley's Interests Were Not Violated Because She Does Not Have the Necessary Interests
- Ethical Considerations for the Return of Incidental Findings in Ophthalmic Genomic Research
- Extraordinary Survival: What Does It Take?
- Is pragmatism just an apology for unrestrained science?
- Rapport and respect: negotiating ethical relations between researcher and participant
Research Book Chapters
- All or nothing: Are there any “merely permissible” armed humanitarian interventions?
- Engaging with Christianity
- Face to Face: Ethics and Responsibility
- Law and Honour: Normative Pluralism in the Regulation of Military Conduct
- Morality, reality, and humanitarian intervention: An introduction to the debate
- Post-sentence incapacitation of sex-offenders and the ethics of risk assessment
- Use of Case studies in Training Students and Practitioners in Responsible Research Practice