Subject area for
Authored Books Other
Authored Research Books
Conference Papers Refereed
- Can the old be new again? The past, the present and finding an ethical framework for the future; the place of Ancestor Worship in Vietnam.
- DOING OUR BEST FOR HEDONISTIC UTILITARIANISM REPLY TO CRITICS
- Ethical encounters in HCI: Implications for research in sensitive settings
- Research ethics in HCI a town hall meeting
- Using robot pets instead of companion animals for older people: A case of 'reinventing the wheel'?
- Carbon Budgets and Renewable Energy
- GENERAL PRACTITIONERS, CLINICAL TRIALS AND ETHICAL RISK: INVESTIGATING DUAL ROLES IN CLINICAL RESEARCH
- IBES ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS: ETHICAL AND SOCIAL ISSUES PROJECT
- Responding to Ethical Dilemmas in Primary Care: An Exploration of the Acceptability and Feasibility of Primary Care Clinical Ethics Support Services
Journal Articles Refereed
- "I Left the Museum Somewhat Changed" Visual Arts and Health Ethics Education
- 'This above all ...' The Place of Ethics in English Teaching
- Access and use of human tissues from the developing world: ethical challenges and a way forward using a tissue trust
- Adding the agentic capacities of visual materials to visual research ethics
- An Australian profile on cocaine supply.
- Community engagement in global health research that advances health equity
- Companion Animal Ethics: A Special Area of Moral Theory and Practice?
- Connecting scholarship to places: human capital, learning, enterprising and an ethical approach to communities
- DHARMA AND GRIEF Secularisation of a Sacred Emotion
- Deep Brain Stimulation, Authenticity and Value
- Doctors Have no Right to Refuse Medical Assistance in Dying, Abortion or Contraception
- Does Purchasing Make Consumers Complicit in Global Labour Injustice?
- Drug use and risk among regular injecting users in Australia: does age make a difference?
- Ethics Considerations in Global Mobile Phone-Based Surveys of Noncommunicable Diseases: A Conceptual Exploration
- Incorporating Global Components into Ethics Education
- Integrating Poor Taste into the Ongoing Debate on the Morality of Violent Video Games
- Is Ethics an Emerging Property?
- Mathematical pluralism
- Moral Hard-Wiring and Moral Enhancement
- Objections to Ostritsch's argument in "The amoralist challenge to gaming and the gamer's moral obligation"
- Offsetting Class Privilege
- Offsetting Race Privilege
- Precis: The Most Good You Can Do†
- Quantifying haptitis C transmission risk using a new weighted scoring system for the Blood-Borne Virus Transmission Risk Assesment Questionnaire (BBV-TRAQ): Applications for community-based HCV surveillance,education and prevention.
- Responsibility for states' actions: Normative issues at the intersection of collective agency and state responsibility
- Settling for second best: when should doctors agree to parental demands for suboptimal medical treatment?
- Speciesism and Moral Status
- Taxing Meat: Taking Responsibility for One's Contribution to Antibiotic Resistance
- The Happy Hen on Your Supermarket Shelf What Choice Does Industrial Strength Free-Range Represent for Consumers?
- The Objectivity of Ethics and the Unity of Practical Reason
- The most good you can do: a response to the commentaries
- The profession of arms and the profession of accounting numbers - Accounting, the military and war: A review
- The sun may not, indeed, rise tomorrow: A reply to Beall
- Unethical Consumption and Obligations to Signal
- What 'We'?
- Why Speciesism is Wrong: A Response to Kagan
- Zika, contraception and the non-identity problem
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
- Concise argument
- Conscientious Objection in Healthcare: Problems and Perspectives
- Is it in Charlie Gard's best interest to die?
- Liberty, Fairness and the 'Contribution Model' for Non-medical Vaccine Exemption Policies: A Reply to Navin and Largent
- Not Suffering, not melancholy
- Standards Education
- Sting in the tail
- The Need for Further Fine-Grained Distinctions in Discussions of Authenticity and Deep Brain Stimulation
- The politics of difference: posting my "vote' on marriage equality
- WHAT'S LEFT HANGING?
Major Reference Works
Minor Reports And Working Papers
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters
- An Intellectual Autobiography
- Believing in the World: Toward an Ethics of Form
- Catholic Identity and Strong Dissent-How Compatible?
- Climate Change as an Ethical Issue
- Each of us is just one among others
- Early Geoengineering Governance: The Oxford Principles
- Egalitarianism and Consumption Tax
- Ethical issues in visual research and the value of stories from the field
- Framing Marginalised Art
- John Stuart Mill on Free Speech
- Parental Choice and Human Improvement
- Reply to Bernard Williams
- Reply to Beryl Lieff Benderly
- Reply to David Fagelson
- Reply to David Schmidtz
- Reply to Don Marquis
- Reply to Harriet McBryde Johnson
- Reply to Harry J Gensler
- Reply to Jan Narveson
- Reply to Judith Lichtenberg
- Reply to Marcus Duwell
- Reply to Michael Huemer
- Reply to R.G.Frey
- Reply to Richard J.Arneson
- Reply to Stephen Drake
- Reply to Tyler Cowen
- Rich and Poor in the World Community
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The German Challenge to Mill's Arguments for Freedom of Speech
- The Jus Post Bellum
- War and Intervention
- Why Morality doesn't need Religion