Subject area for
- PROF Charles Sowerwine Faculty Member
Book Chapters Other
Journal Articles Refereed
- Ethics and the new materialism: a brief genealogy of the 'post' philosophies in the social sciences
- Hervey Cleckley (1903-1984): Contributions to the Study of Psychopathy
- Imagining nature politics in the era of Australia's emerging market in environmental services interventions
- Legislative warriors: American psychiatrists, psychologists, and competing claims over psychotherapy in the 1950s.
- Manufacturing a Better Planet: Challenges Arising from the Gap between the Best Intentions and Social Realities
- On not "giving psychology away": The Minnesota Multiphasic Inventory and public controversy over testing in the 1960s.
- Queen’s College and Australian Economics: 1900-1955
- The Multitude and the Many-Headed Hydra: Autonomist Marxist Theory and Labor History
- The polemics of making fire in Tasmania: the historical evidence revisited
- Truth and Consequences: Political Judgment and Historical Knowledge in Foucault and Althusser
Major Reference Works
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters
- Badiou's Concept of History
- Eysenck, Hans J.
- Homosexual - Elements of a Political Life
- Newton's laws, Laplace's dream and Clausewitz' nightmare: On friction
- On Assemblage
- Points or Knobs: Lightning Rods and the Basis of Decision Making in Late Eighteenth Century British Science
- To Have Done with Alienation (Or: How to Orient Oneself in Ideology)