Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Conference Papers Refereed
Journal Articles Refereed
- "The Problem of Dirty Hands"
- A Response to Coren's Objections to the Principle of Alternate Possibilities as Sufficient but not Necessary for Moral Responsibility
- Adam Smith's Intriguing Solution to the Problem of Moral Luck
- Collectives' and individuals' obligations: a parity argument
- Cora Diamond and the Moral Imagination
- Dialectical Activity, Ritual, and Value: A Critique of Talbot Brewer
- Do Emotions Represent Values?
- Ethical theory, "common morality", and professional obligations
- Ethics and the new materialism: a brief genealogy of the 'post' philosophies in the social sciences
- Foucault, Ethical Self-concern and the Other
- Guilt, Remorse and God: Response to Lynch and Dahanayake
- Holism About Value: Some Help for Invariabilists
- LIABILITY, WAR, AND PEACE
- Lessons of Murdochian Attention
- Moralism and Anti-Moralism: Aspects of Bonhoeffer’s Christian Ethic
- Moralité et egoisme
- Normative realism: co-reference without covergence?
- The Life of the Party: A Brief Note on Nietzsche's Ethics
- The common premise for uncommon conclusions
- Thinking the impossible
- Unconditional love?
- Violence and religion
Journal Articles Unrefereed
Journal Articles Unrefereed Letters Or Notes
Major Reference Works
Major Reports And Working Papers
Other Refereed Contribution To Refereed Journals
Research Book Chapters
- "Playing God"
- 'But I Was Counting on You!'
- All or nothing: Are there any “merely permissible” armed humanitarian interventions?
- Could there be an empirical test for internalism?
- Difference-Making and Individuals' Climate-Related Obligations
- Dirty Hands in Politics
- Parent-led request for female genital cosmetic surgery in an adolescent
- Parfit on objectivity and "the profoundest problem of ethics"
- Preventive Violence: War, Terrorism and Humanitarian Intervention
- Religious disagreement and religious accommodation
- Remorse and Moral Identity
- The Oxford/Cambridge influence on Australian philosophy
- Waiting for Sociality: The (Re)Birth, astride a Grave, of the Social