Subject area for
Authored Research Books
Book Chapters Other
Journal Articles Refereed
- Are Concepts Creatures of Darkness?
- Being articulate: Rede in Heidegger's Being and Time
- Bootstrapping our way to samesaying
- Contextualism, Comparatives, and Gradability
- Descartes's Language Test and Ape Language Research
- Epistemic Two-Dimensionalism and Empirical Presupposition
- Epistemic two-dimensionalism and empirical presuppositions
- Frege on Existence and Non-existence
- Glances & loopholes: Bakhtin’s view of Dostoevsky’s linguistic microcosm
- Normative realism: co-reference without covergence?
- On t and u, and what they can do
- On the Ternary Relation and Conditionality
- On the error of treating functions as objects
- SEMANTIC DEFERENCE VERSUS SEMANTIC COORDINATION
- Scrutability and Epistemic Updating: Comments on Chalmers's Constructing the World
- Semantic Externalism
- The limits of conceptual analysis
- Two-Dimensional Semantics and Sameness of Meaning
- What Explains our Intuitions about Knowledge Ascriptions?
- What are we to accept, and what are we to reject, when saving truth from paradox?
Major Reference Works
Research Book Chapters
- 'But I Was Counting on You!'
- A Priori Truths
- Always More
- Appendix to 'Yo!' and 'Lo!': The Pragmatic Topography of the Space of Reasons
- Barriers to Implication
- Creating Non-Existents
- Dummett on Frege on Functions
- Jackson's classical model of meaning
- Metasemantics and Metaethics
- Negation (abhava), Non-existents, and a Distinctive pramana in the Nyaya-Mimamsa
- Not Every Truth Can Be Known (at least, not all at once)
- Proof Theory and Meaning: the context of deducibility
- Rationalizing Self-Interpretation
- The Enigma of Giorgio Agamben
- The role of the shifter and the problem of reference in Giorgio Agamben